Contribute
Register

Guide To Install Yosemite on HP Laptops with Clover UEFI

You said you don't have it installed. Which means you didn't follow the guide.

Are you saying you actually do have it installed and your WiFi device (AR9285) is recognized?

Now what should I do? I'm not sure the ProbookARPT.kext are installed . I've attached the screen shot in the previous post.

i migrated to clover then updated. everything is working apart from imessage iCloud and FaceTime says to contact apple. any help would be very much appreciated.

thanks

Upgrade or fresh install?

Boot without caches, rebuild cache, reboot. Also, EC reset.

Also,

Please provide complete details in your profile/signature
Update profile sorry.
This is fresh installation tried EC reset and rebuild cache. Can you let me know how to boot without caches?

i migrated to clover then updated. everything is working apart from imessage iCloud and FaceTime says to contact apple. any help would be very much appreciated.

thanks

Read #1.

Can I install the ProbookARPT.kext manually for now !? :banghead:

Ive ran into a couple of issues (some I've seen reported already)

Not looking for an immediate fix, I'm sure RM, and NG are pretty busy right now, However, I'm happy to test things as always :)

So heres the few issues / things Ive done

Upgraded from Mavericks, not clean install.

Just re run PBI CE (think it was updated today) new config, DSDT, kexts, SSDT, the lot basically.

Issues previous to re run today:

1, Graphics glitch on boot up (aware of issue due to resolution, not bothered by it)

2, System crashes - some times waking from sleep forced a restart, and some times after a proper restart Im greeted with the apple message that the system didn't shut down properly, then Im offered the option to send the report once system starts again.

3, facetime & message log in issues others have reported (tried fix by removing the correct files from library and deleting networks etc etc. (App Store works)

Thats it..

After re run of PBI 20 minutes ago..

1, still there as expected.
2, not experienced yet, I'll update if it does.
3, issues persists.

Like I said, I'm not posting looking for immediate help, more offering to test for you guys if, when you need it.

Thanks

Issue 2 and 3 still present, not worried about iMessage etc, I understand a phone call to apple can sort that from what I read on it last, the crashing after wake issue is a bit worrying, have I missed a fix for this anywhere?

Using PBI CE 6.2.11.3

Thanks

Back