Contribute
Register

Guide To Install Yosemite on HP Laptops with Clover UEFI

Allright, thanks in advance!

The ioreg shows power management (speed step) working.

For audio, follow step #14.

Excuse me, how do I get to the clover folder? :)

For future, mount EFI partition (many ways), compress and attach EFI/Clover.

It should work. Better choices perhaps (faster WiFi in BCM94352HMB).

And would the separate Bluetooth module work along with this card?

Bluetooth may be built-in on your laptop (you can check by removing your WiFi card and testing BT).

And also what config file would I use? The one with HD4000 p-stepper or the one w/o the stepper thing?

Depends on whether you have the p-stepper panic or not. Try the normal plist first.

Hi
my hp probook 4530s has 2 switchable graphic card (AMD Radeon HD 6490M / Intel HD Graphics 3000) and by default clover install the intel HD graphics 3000 512Mo so my question is it possible to install and use the amd Radeon HD 6490M instead, no need to the switchable function just use the performant card permanently
Thanks

What steps would I have to take to install the BCM943224HMS on a 9470m? Would it work native or are there kexts needed? And also what features would this card be missing besides being slower than other cards? And would all the new features of OS X work with this card?

Thanks so much

What steps would I have to take to install the BCM943224HMS on a 9470m? Would it work native or are there kexts needed? And also what features would this card be missing besides being slower than other cards? And would all the new features of OS X work with this card?

Thanks so much

Not native, but works with the kexts installed if you follow the guide in post #1.

No WiFi features missing, just slower than some of the other WiFi devices available.

Back