Contribute
Register

Guide To Install Yosemite on HP Laptops with Clover UEFI

Download patchmatic: https://bitbucket.org/RehabMan/os-x-maciasl-patchmatic/downloads/RehabMan-patchmatic-2015-0107.zip
Extract the 'patchmatic' binary from the ZIP. Copy it to /usr/bin, such that you have the binary at /usr/bin/patchmatic.

In terminal,
Code:
if [ -d ~/Downloads/RehabMan ]; then rm -R ~/Downloads/RehabMan; fi
mkdir ~/Downloads/RehabMan
cd ~/Downloads/RehabMan
patchmatic -extract

Note: It is easier if you use copy/paste instead of typing the commands manually.

Post contents of Downloads/RehabMan directory (as ZIP).
Screen Shot 2015-08-21 at 1.11.52 PM.png
Can you tell me why there are many kext named "rehabman" loaded in my system??!!
I thought that patchmatic that you ask me to use is to collect some informations not to change or install some things!

View attachment 147926
Can you tell me why there are many kext named "rehabman" loaded in my system??!!

First time hackintoshing, I guess...

Most kexts that make your system work are provided by me.

https://github.com/RehabMan?tab=repositories

I thought that patchmatic that you ask me to use is to collect some informations not to change or install some things!

Patchmatic doesn't install anything.

You used the ProBook Installer to install my kexts.

First time hackintoshing, I guess...

Most kexts that make your system work are provided by me.

https://github.com/RehabMan?tab=repositories

Patchmatic doesn't install anything.

You used the ProBook Installer to install my kexts.

:eek:
ohh!! I didn't know that! I'm really sorry man! I thought that someone is trying to hack me or something like that :p
you are doing a awesome work with your kext and installers, respect!
and yes I'm new in hackintoching, I was curious about it, so I done it and I'm learning step by step :)

You were right about the USB plug/unplug crash that I ask you about it yesterday I change the mouse and the problem is gone until now
so thanks

I found another issue with the microphone, it works correctly everywhere until I use it in a browser for a communication or "OK google" service for exemple, the only way for the mic to work again is to reboot
Note: (when I hackintoch my laptop there was no input/output sound until I repair permission, boot without caches, rebuild the cache and reboot)
wave you any idea about that?
thank you

I found another issue with the microphone, it works correctly everywhere until I use it in a browser for a communication or "OK google" service for exemple, the only way for the mic to work again is to reboot

Internal or external mic? Can probably also be fixed with transition to sleep, then wake.

Note: (when I hackintoch my laptop there was no input/output sound until I repair permission, boot without caches, rebuild the cache and reboot)
wave you any idea about that?

Normal and expected. Covered in step #14 of the guide.

Internal or external mic? Can probably also be fixed with transition to sleep, then wake.

Internal mic and yes it can be fixed by a reboot or a sleep/wake but I still can't use the mic in any browser
For a Facebook communication for exemple it can work for a moment after the mic is cut without any error message

Attachments

• 4530s.ioreg
    3.2 MB · Views: 59
Your files show that your laptop actually has 9285 card, and the wifi driver for 9285 is already installed, so it should work.

Read #4353 to post ioreg.

You can try repair permission/rebuild cache, or pressing Wifi button and wait for a few minutes.

Read #4353 to post ioreg. - done;
You can try repair permission/rebuild cache, or pressing Wifi button and wait for a few minutes - did try - no effect.

Thanks.

Done according to instructions.

Thanks in advance.

Install kexts with ProBook Installer. It will add ProBookAtheros.kext, which supports your AR9285.

Read #4353 to post ioreg. - done;
You can try repair permission/rebuild cache, or pressing Wifi button and wait for a few minutes - did try - no effect.

Thanks.
Try using PBI CE 6.4 to reinstall kexts and repatch your dsdt. After install, goto /s/l/e and check if you have ProbookAtheros.kext

20150822_172723.jpgI recently got a new probook. My old probook is a 4430 which i have set up in a quad boot. it was using chimera then i switched over to clover bootloader. i choose the g2 because it was listed as being compatible, i didnt realize that i choose it with the 9 series cpu. I've had it for a little over a month now and i see that it is now supported. i went through all the steps set up my installer usb drive. I choose to boot into it, choose installer then thats where it "fails". it goes to the screen that i've attached and it just sits there, occasionally it will reboot but most of the time it will just sit there for hours if it i let it. i have gone through all the steps multiple times, completely redone the flash drive multiple times, used every usb port and it always shoes the same thing. Anyone have any idea what im doing wrong?

Back