Contribute
Register

Guide To Install Yosemite on HP Laptops with Clover UEFI

Mobo should be your laptop make/model.
Both graphics cards should be specified in Graphics.
CPU should also have your chipset.

Which kind of port is it plugged into? Check in ioreg to see which driver it is attaching to.

A crash report and information about which kind of port it is attached to will be useful.

I think that my profile is updated now
I have the same problem with an usb 2.0 or 3.0, but I saw the ioreg file and sorry it's complicated for me, like I said I'm new in the hackintosh so I'm still discovering and learning
Anyway thank you for your help ;)

I think that my profile is updated now
I have the same problem with an usb 2.0 or 3.0, but I saw the ioreg file and sorry it's complicated for me, like I said I'm new in the hackintosh so I'm still discovering and learning
Anyway thank you for your help ;)

Plug and unplug devices and you'll see the changes in ioreg (green/red). Not that difficult...

Plug and unplug devices and you'll see the changes in ioreg (green/red). Not that difficult...

ok thats a screenshot when I unplugged my mouse and the crash report:
View attachment Problem Report for OSX.txt
Screen Shot 2015-08-20 at 5.45.19 PM.pngScreen Shot 2015-08-20 at 5.44.23 PM.png

Sorry 4 offtop but wtf is this @i`m mexican russian fan of MAC@ -?
Im Russian too, cant understand u)

relax man :lol: it means im from russia and i live in Mexico thats all
regards

Hi, thanks for great work!

Issue: wifi doesn't work.

Laptop config - as in profile.
Installed Yosemite 10.10.5, all OK (except: no sound - solved post#1 step 14).
According to: "HP Probook 4x30s: the laptop has whitelist BIOS, so only usable card is HP-branded Atheros AR5B195" - my laptop 4530s and wifi card Atheros AR5B195, so should be no problems as I got it, though BT works, wifi - not.

Surfed through current thread - bunch of mentions about wifi but no luck with solving.

Have previous Mac OS Mavericks on HDD (same laptop) - wifi OK, installed Yosemite on SSD - no wifi.
Attached are
Troubleshooting files created after PBI CE install.

Please point me to what am I missing.

Thanks.

Attachments

• Troubleshooting 2015-08-21 00-21.zip
    3.4 MB · Views: 59
  • 4530s.ioreg
    3.2 MB · Views: 59
  • Screen Shot 2015-08-23 at 10.42.56 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-08-23 at 10.42.56 AM.png
    87.9 KB · Views: 75
  • 4530s-PBI_CE_6.4.ioreg
    2.5 MB · Views: 59
I bought a wifi card BCM943224HMS - compatible with 8460p. but after mounting it on a laptop, nothing happened. What I have to do ? (I've hit F4 in Screen clover, patch DSDT and reinstall the kext from "HP Probook Installer").

// done, I repair permissions and wifi was active. Tkssss :)

According to: "HP Probook 4x30s: the laptop has whitelist BIOS, so only usable card is HP-branded Atheros AR5B195" - my laptop 4530s and wifi card Atheros AR5B195, so should be no problems as I got it, though BT works, wifi - not.

Surfed through current thread - bunch of mentions about wifi but no luck with solving.

Have previous Mac OS Mavericks on HDD (same laptop) - wifi OK, installed Yosemite on SSD - no wifi.
Attached are

Thanks.

Post ioreg: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply with an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

Attached are

Thanks.

Your files show that your laptop actually has 9285 card, and the wifi driver for 9285 is already installed, so it should work.

Read #4353 to post ioreg.

You can try repair permission/rebuild cache, or pressing Wifi button and wait for a few minutes.

Back