Contribute
Register

Guide To Install Yosemite on HP Laptops with Clover UEFI

Interestingly the network panel shows a modem and the system report shows a vendor specific USB device that might be the GSM/LTE module. The HP spec sheet says:

HP lt4112 LTE/HSPA+ Mobile Broadband

Not sure why it is "interesting..."

I still don't get to the Yosemiti installer. Tried every USB port, Tried display connected over HDMI. Checked BIOS settings several times. Created a few different sticks following step 2a or 2b ins Post 1. I see many lines of text on the screen for several minutes and then it turns black and the show is over. I must be doing something or do I have a Probook on which this won't run?

I still don't get to the Yosemiti installer. Tried every USB port, Tried display connected over HDMI. Checked BIOS settings several times. Created a few different sticks following step 2a or 2b ins Post 1. I see many lines of text on the screen for several minutes and then it turns black and the show is over. I must be doing something or do I have a Probook on which this won't run?

Try plugging in an HDMI monitor.

Already tried an HDMI TV but not a true monitor. Will do that this evening.

Also, you can set a FakeID for the IntelGFX to effectively disable it. See the HD4600/HD4400 config.plist here for an example of the settings required. A good FakeID to use is 0x01228086 as it is desktop HD3000 which is not supported natively.

Or you can use an SSDT: https://github.com/RehabMan/HP-ProBook-4x30s-DSDT-Patch/raw/master/Mini-SSDT-DisableGraphics.aml, which does the same thing. (rename to SSDT.aml and place in EFI/Clover/ACPI/patched).

Also, you can set a FakeID for the IntelGFX to effectively disable it. See the HD4600/HD4400 config.plist here for an example of the settings required. A good FakeID to use is 0x01228086 as it is desktop HD3000 which is not supported natively.

Or you can use an SSDT: https://github.com/RehabMan/HP-ProBook-4x30s-DSDT-Patch/raw/master/Mini-SSDT-DisableGraphics.aml, which does the same thing. (rename to SSDT.aml and place in EFI/Clover/ACPI/patched).

Thanks for all the help but still not working. I copied the SSDT to the directory on the stick. But still the same result.

Thanks for all the help but still not working. I copied the SSDT to the directory on the stick. But still the same result.

Post your EFI folder. Boot verbose for troubleshooting...

Ok, here you go

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    4.3 MB · Views: 98
hello I have a Question about facetime

In my hackintosh, iCloud, iMessage work very well but FaceTime is not work
login facetiem and i check keychain option then it show a error message, your apple id ......

Back