Contribute
Register

Guide To Install Yosemite on HP Laptops with Clover UEFI

Thanks, Yosemite installed perfectly on Hp Probook 6570b!
I have a question: does Broadcom 4322 works on my Hp?

Yeah I see, I just want to be sure to buy a chip that works.

No whitelist in your BIOS so any OS X compatible WiFi (half mini PCIe) will work.

is it possible to download yosemite or any other os x verasion such as el capitan for that matter now that os sierra is out?

for example when i go to teh mac store ic an only download sierra

is there a way to get the older versions of mac so i can make boot disks with them via unibeast and multibeast?

tbanks

is it possible to download yosemite or any other os x verasion such as el capitan for that matter now that os sierra is out?

for example when i go to teh mac store ic an only download sierra

is there a way to get the older versions of mac so i can make boot disks with them via unibeast and multibeast?

tbanks

If you downloaded any previous version (while logged into your AppleID), then you can still download it from the Purchases tab in the Mac App Store.

If you downloaded any previous version (while logged into your AppleID), then you can still download it from the Purchases tab in the Mac App Store.

ok but if it is not in the purchased tab, is there any other way to go with another os other than the latest? (sierra)

for example let's say i have os x yosemite installed for some reason, and have never updated or installed anything, is there a way i can upgrade to os x el capitan instead of going straight through to sierra?

ok but if it is not in the purchased tab, is there any other way to go with another os other than the latest? (sierra)

for example let's say i have os x yosemite installed for some reason, and have never updated or installed anything, is there a way i can upgrade to os x el capitan instead of going straight through to sierra?

Find a friend who did download 10.11 when it was available.

Back