Contribute
Register

Guide To Install Yosemite on HP Laptops with Clover UEFI

I already read post #1 a hundred times.
serial port is disabled look at the picture of the bios setup.
Is there a turnaround to disable serial via command line?

I can't explain then why the driver is loading...

Try all USB ports. Use only USB2 flash drive. Be patient. Booting the installer from USB is not quick. If you have USB3, do not use a USB3 port. The USB3 chipset on the 6-series ProBook/EliteBook laptops is not supported by 10.11.

Also, you can use a FakeID (0x12345678 or 0x18086, for example) for Intel to take away any graphics problems you might have.

To recap:

elitebook 8460p, core i5 HD3000, 1600x900 resolution

Please, in your profile.

Please provide complete details in your profile/signature
(Profile/Settings link in upper right corner of this site)

Mobo: manufacturer/model + bootloader(Clover/Chameleon/Chimera)
CPU: detailed CPU model + motherboard chipset
Graphics: all graphics devices + laptop internal screen resolution

For example, typical Ivy laptop:
Mobo: HP ProBook 4540s (Clover)
CPU: i5-3320m/HM76
Graphics: HD4000, 1366x768

Use CPU-Z on Windows to find CPU (Core iX-xxx) and motherboard chipset (HMxx), and graphics capabilities. For a laptop, these details are important and affect critical installation procedures.

Sir, is it possible yet to install OS X EI Capitan using Clover? If yes, pls show me the link. Thanks

Rehab sir I've tired inboxing you but it won't send the message can you inbox me so I may message you on there.

Rehab sir I've tired inboxing you but it won't send the message can you inbox me so I may message you on there.

What is the question?

Just installed my sons Hp Probook 6460b.

First effort to install hackintosh and (with a few hick-ups) succeeded! :)

Thanks to all for the tools and guides, you guys rock :headbang:

What should I do when my laptop not turn on card onboard :!:

I'm pretty sure the Nvidia chip in your profile is supported by the native drivers. And if not, by the web drivers. Make sure you have config.plist/Graphics/Inject/NVidia=false though.

Any further discussion should happen outside this thread, though. Because your laptop is not listed as supported in post #1, and posts about it are off-topic.

I'm pretty sure the Nvidia chip in your profile is supported by the native drivers. And if not, by the web drivers. Make sure you have config.plist/Graphics/Inject/NVidia=false though.

Any further discussion should happen outside this thread, though. Because your laptop is not listed as supported in post #1, and posts about it are off-topic.

Oh yes, I will do that.

The guide is for:- 6-series laptop: HP Probook 4x30s, 6x60b, Elitebook 2x60p, 8x60p, 8x60w

Back