Contribute
Register

Guide To Install Yosemite on HP Laptops with Clover UEFI

Thus you thinking? English is not good sorry. Bez názvu.jpg

Check bluetooth in other OS like Windows, Linux.

Not present. One of the things that I have noticed is that I have no messages in console? It's blank and at the bottom it says something like loading logs?

Is your console working ok?

Use Clover Old.zip and Config Old.zip, or use USB 2.0 port instead of USB 3.0

I used old.zip continue the installation at the end of an error "Could not find installation information for this machine"

I used old.zip continue the installation at the end of an error "Could not find installation information for this machine"

Try making the usb again, this time use the Clover.zip + Config.zip.

hey guys now I boot Windows 7 SP1 and Yosemite 10.10.3 with clover (3229 latest version).I have two questions:
1:Can I update to Windows 10 normally like a real pc?
2:Can I boot to maverics too?If I can how?I don't care to format.Thanks!

hey guys now I boot Windows 7 SP1 and Yosemite 10.10.3 with clover (3229 latest version).I have two questions:
1:Can I update to Windows 10 normally like a real pc?
2:Can I boot to maverics too?If I can how?I don't care to format.Thanks!

1. Yes, rename bootmgfw.efi after install.
2. Yes, just install it.

Has anyone had problems with HDMI after installing Yosemite? If I remember correctly, that's the only thing I can't get to work right. When I have HDMI plugged in, the computer won't boot, it almost switches over at login screen to using both displays, and if it's already booted and I plug the HDMI in, it will restart itself. I need to use an external display so this is VERY annoying.

Has anyone had problems with HDMI after installing Yosemite? If I remember correctly, that's the only thing I can't get to work right. When I have HDMI plugged in, the computer won't boot, it almost switches over at login screen to using both displays, and if it's already booted and I plug the HDMI in, it will restart itself. I need to use an external display so this is VERY annoying.

Make sure you have the VGA patch disabled. VGA patch interferes with HDMI.

Back