Contribute
Register

Guide To Install Mavericks with Clover Bootloader

Yes, but the loading circle is distorted...
Do you mean the running circle located below gray apple ? If that's the case, I don't see any.

Do you mean the running circle located below gray apple ? If that's the case, I don't see any.

You don't see the circle or the circle is not distorted?

You don't see the circle or the circle is not distorted?
I don't see any circle. Maybe SSD loads too fast for the circle to appear.

Hi.

I got EliteBook 8470p. I just bought BCM943224HMS for WIFI but the wifi button (on the top keyboard row along with mute button) doesn't seem to work. I can't turn on the wifi. Even in Network preference clicking `Turn on wifi` do nothing.

Any help greatly appreciated. Thanks

edit: this is the wifi module I bought http://www.ebay.com/itm/181012678499?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

Turn off LAN/WLAN switching in BIOS, and make sure it's turned on and working on other OSes.

That card worked with my old 8460p + 10.9

Hi.

I got EliteBook 8470p. I just bought BCM943224HMS for WIFI but the wifi button (on the top keyboard row along with mute button) doesn't seem to work. I can't turn on the wifi. Even in Network preference clicking `Turn on wifi` do nothing.

Any help greatly appreciated. Thanks

edit: this is the wifi module I bought http://www.ebay.com/itm/181012678499?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649
That button doesn't work for me either. Once you push that little one, you won't get wifi again.
Go to BIOS and turn on/off wireless switching, then save and restart. That would bring our glorious wifi back.

How do we backup the OS X partition ? Since Clover creates another EFI partition, I assume we need to back it up as well.
I want to back up the whole OS with necessary partitions, in case my hard drive fails or some other disasters. I used to use Clonezilla with Chameleon, but what about Clover hackintosh ?

How do we backup the OS X partition ? Since Clover creates another EFI partition, I assume we need to back it up as well.
I want to back up the whole OS with necessary partitions, in case my hard drive fails or some other disasters. I used to use Clonezilla with Chameleon, but what about Clover hackintosh ?

Backup both, then restore both.

Back