Contribute
Register

Guide To Install Mavericks with Clover Bootloader

Remove RT2870USBWirelessDriver in S/L/E/, rebuild cache and restart.

Remove RT2870USBWirelessDriver in S/L/E/, rebuild cache and restart.

I did it but still not full QE/CI. Any time install new kext always have problem with QE/CI not full. Thanks you. Are you Vietnamese?

this is my IOREg
and somtime can't boot -v with problem "DRMStatus: iTunes/Apple Store Content Access Problem. Content playback may be disabled on this computer. You can Continue to use the machine, but you should contact an Apple support representative. ErrorCode: 8877652". Nice to meet you and thanks you your help.

this is my IOREg
and somtime can't boot -v with problem "DRMStatus: iTunes/AppleStoreContentAccessProblem.Content playback may be disabled on this computer.You can Continue to use the machine, but you should contact an Apple support representative.ErrorCode:8877652". Nice to meet you and thanks you your help.

I don't see any problem in your system, please try a clean install.

P/S: You should update BIOS and repatch dsdt too.

and somtime can't boot -v with problem "DRMStatus: iTunes/Apple Store Content Access Problem. Content playback may be disabled on this computer. You can Continue to use the machine, but you should contact an Apple support representative. ErrorCode:...

Is this a dual-boot setup with Win8?

I noticed a little bug in config.plist (at least in the HD3000 1366x768 one) included in the original post - it is configured with "Mavs Style S" theme in mind, while the only available theme in the Clover.zip package is called "Yosemite". You might want to change it to "Yosemite" in those configs.

Also, is it really neccessary to specifically disable "VBoxHfs" driver in the config even though that driver isn't present in the drivers64UEFI folder?

I noticed a little bug in config.plist (at least in the HD3000 1366x768 one) included in the original post - it is configured with "Mavs Style S" theme in mind, while the only available theme in the Clover.zip package is called "Yosemite". You might want to change it to "Yosemite" in those configs.

Also, is it really neccessary to specifically disable "VBoxHfs" driver in the config even though that driver isn't present in the drivers64UEFI folder?

I just added "Yosemite" theme, and there is no "Yosemite S" version yet. If theme in config.plist is not found, Clover will use the only theme available, so no worry.

I specify VBoxHFS in disabled driver to prevent users from having both VboxHFS and HFSPlus drivers at the same time, which can happen with old guide. It's not necessary now, but no harm either.

I just added "Yosemite" theme, and there is no "Yosemite S" version yet. If theme in config.plist is not found, Clover will use the only theme available, so no worry.

Oh that's cool, didn't know that! :)

I specify VBoxHFS in disabled driver to prevent users from having both VboxHFS and HFSPlus drivers at the same time, which can happen with old guide. It's not necessary now, but no harm either.

Alright. Thanks for the reply.

WP_20140610_21_59_24_Pro.jpgi setup Mavericks in HDD and win7 in SSD. i install kext AppleIntelE1000e but can't not connect interner. I use DPCI list :

Back