Contribute
Register

Guide To Install Mavericks with Clover Bootloader

The config.plist isn't even close to the one provided in the guide.

am confused, i dont see what i have did.. i am sure that i have followed the guide very carefully.. :roll2:

There is no solutions only re did a fresh installation ?

am confused, i dont see what i have did.. i am sure that i have followed the guide very carefully.. :roll2:

There is no solutions only re did a fresh installation ?

You must have made a mistake somewhere or missed a step. I would take a close look at step #16.

You must have made a mistake somewhere or missed a step. I would take a close look at step #16.

No, dont think, but at step 15, i remember now that when i have download clover i have installed it directly, then i have open it second time to run it with customized option like on the guide, is that the cause ?

No, dont think, but at step 15, i remember now that when i have download clover i have installed it directly, then i have open it second time to run it with customized option like on the guide, is that the cause ?

You can always install with Customized options if you choose the Customize button.

But your problem is that you have not overwritten the config.plist with the one provided by nguyenmac.

You can always install with Customized options if you choose the Customize button.

But your problem is that you have not overwritten the config.plist with the one provided by nguyenmac.

am pretty sur that i have choose the right config.plist (config/HD4000 1366x768/config.plist).. am so confused??

Anyway can i delete the config.plist that i have now and replace it with the one who nguyenmac provide ?

am pretty sur that i have choose the right config.plist (config/HD4000 1366x768/config.plist).. am so confused??

And yet you appear to have one that is the default from Clover installer... It means you made a mistake. Time to accept the mistake and move on.

Anyway can delete the config.plist that i have now and replace it with the one who nguyenmac provide ?

Yes.

And yet you appear to have one that is the default from Clover installer... It means you made a mistake. Time to accept the mistake and move on.

Yes.

Tell me if am right, i have just to

-delete the config.plist who is on /EFI/CLOVER/
-Replace it on /EFI/CLOVER/ with the one who i download from nguyenmac guide ( the one are on /config/HD4000 1366x768/config.plist )
-run Clover Configurator
and edit those values:
- ACPI > GeneratePStates/CStates: uncheck
- Gui > Theme: set your theme name
- SMBIOS: create your new SMBIOS with random Serial Number

Is that right ?

New Config.plist

View attachment config - copie.plist

Tell me if am right, i have just to

-delete the config.plist who is on /EFI/CLOVER/
-Replace it on /EFI/CLOVER/ with the one who i download from nguyenmac guide ( the one are on /config/HD4000 1366x768/config.plist )
-run Clover Configurator
and edit those values:
- ACPI > GeneratePStates/CStates: uncheck
- Gui > Theme: set your theme name
- SMBIOS: create your new SMBIOS with random Serial Number

Is that right ?

New Config.plist

View attachment 84282

That looks much better...

Press "+" sign in Custom Entries, see my screenshot for more detail.

To hide Legacy partition, uncheck "Legacy" in Scan (I notice you don't use my config.plist?)

my apologies nguyenmac, you were right, my mistake was to not open the config.plist with CC, and direclty use the one who CC provide when you open it :)

Back