Contribute
Register

Guide To Install Mavericks with Clover Bootloader

Ive got one small issue.

I'm using my previously created config file.

I can't seem to get rid of windows legacy option in boot menu?

OSX is not seen by clover boot loader either, Ive copied / renamed BOOTX64 etc as per guide.

Could somebody take a look for me please?

cheers

View attachment config.plist

*EDIT
fixed OSX not being found, just legacy windows entry to remove now.

*EDIT
fixed OSX not being found, just legacy windows entry to remove now.

Set Gui > Scan to Custom and only select Entries.

Is it possible with a patch to enable jumbo frames 9k in our HP Probooks? In specs of Hp 9k are shown.
In Ethernet network settings i have a maximum of 1500. I googled a bit and found, that many Macs which worked with jumbo frames on ML don't work with it on Mavericks.
I need this for higher transmission rates with my Synologyic NAS, of course all my network components support jumbo frames.

:)

Greetings Turms

Is it possible with a patch to enable jumbo frames 9k in our HP Probooks? In specs of Hp 9k are shown.
In Ethernet network settings i have a maximum of 1500. I googled a bit and found, that many Macs which worked with jumbo frames on ML don't work with it on Mavericks.
I need this for higher transmission rates with my Synologyic NAS, of course all my network components support jumbo frames.

:)

Greetings Turms

What Ethernet chip is in your laptop?

Most OS X open-source drivers do not support jumbo frames.

It is an Integrated Intel 82579V Gigabit Network Connection.

thank you, will try that and report

:D

Turms

@
shpokas01

So i installed the e1000e driver with kext wizard. Don't know how to deinstall the former Lan driver, i think it is the Realtek driver but i cannot find it in library. I don't find a way to set mtu in clover. In which section should it be? In CC is no possibility to insert this.

@
shpokas01

So i installed the e1000e driver with kext wizard. Don't know how to deinstall the former Lan driver, i think it is the Realtek driver but i cannot find it in library. I don't find a way to set mtu in clover. In which section should it be? In CC is no possibility to insert this.

You already had the AppleIntele100e driver... And there is no need to uninstall unrelated drivers such as Realtek (they won't load because you don't have that hardware).

It is up to the driver to implement support for jumbo frames. And I'm pretty sure hnak's e100e does not.

Back