Contribute
Register

Guide To Install Mavericks with Clover Bootloader

Hi can You please check the link in the guide. The link is empty, where I can download the files?
Many thanks
Chris
Thanks for all Your work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fixed.

Post your config.plist

Post your config.plist

Thank you nguyenmac, juste noticed that i juste to switch the HDMI port from the preference/sound and the sound work juste fine :)

But wondering why it not working automatically like on Windows ( without selecting the audio device )

And if its normale that i can't increase sound from laptop like on the screenshot ( not tested with Windows )

Anyways there is my View attachment config.plist to check it if everything is correct :)

Br.

Capture d’écran 2014-05-13 à 18.49.11.jpg

Thank you nguyenmac, juste noticed that i juste to switch the HDMI port from the preference/sound and the sound work juste fine :)

But wondering why it not working automatically like on Windows ( without selecting the audio device )

And if its normale that i can't increase sound from laptop like on the screenshot ( not tested with Windows )

Anyways there is my View attachment 92806 to check it if everything is correct :)

Br.

View attachment 92805

There are no audio controls in OS X for HMDI audio. Use the audio controls on the device itself.

10.9.3 released. Yet another painless update thanks to the vanilla clover method. :headbang:

10.9.3 released. Yet another painless update thanks to the vanilla clover method. :headbang:

That's great !!

I have a question guys, what is the difference to upgrade from the appstore and from combo update ?

That's great !!

I have a question guys, what is the difference to upgrade from the appstore and from combo update ?
AppStore update is for current running OS X, while combo update is for any version >= 10.9.0

We just need to apply this in terminal after update 10.9.3 right ?

sudo pmset -a hibernatemode 0

We just need to apply this in terminal after update 10.9.3 right ?

sudo pmset -a hibernatemode 0

If you have trouble with sleep, then yes.

Back