Contribute
Register

[GUIDE] Ralink Airport: Wi-Fi on start up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi

I have DWL G122 and it used to work on my hackintosh (MT 10.8) but NOW when I reinstall it does not :/ it even doesnt create services in the network setting.. could anybody helpe me with that ?

I used railink utilities, oryginal dwl 125, and I have also kext..nothing helps :(

I'm glad so many found my post helpful! And yes, it actually does work on Mountain Lion.
Cheers

Thanks I tried with my DWA-140 device and succeeded to make it work on MountainLion.

Actually, the DWA-125 DOES work on Mountain Lion (Tested on Lion 10.7.5 too).

I used this driver: ftp://ftp.dlink.cz/Czech/DWA-125/driver_software/DWA-125_A2_for MAC_v2.3.8.0.zip

This driver supports 64-bit as you can see on this screenshot:

For the automatic startup/connection, you need to add the app "MiniTaskUSB-DWA125" to the login items. (Located in "/System/Library/StartupItems/DWA125"). This app will connect automatically if you add a profile in the "Profile Drawer" of the wireless utility.

Proof:

See ya!

life saver thank you

thank asabaraba! work mountain lion 10.8.4....:clap:

:lol::lol: Works on 10.8.4 !!! Thanks DWA-125 A3 !!!

Hi, where I can find MiniTaskUSB-DWA125?
Thans for the help

Thanks asabaraba!
I can report that it does work on Mavericks 10.9 as well.
Download the official kext from http://www.mediatek.com/_en/07_downloads/01_windows.php?sn=502

The driver is USB RT2870....

However it does not remember the profile, it always defaults to an open WIFI network if such network exists where you are.

Anybody knows where does this app store its settings for the profiles? Maybe I can edit some lines to avoid Open networks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back