Contribute
Register

[GUIDE] Ralink Airport: Wi-Fi on start up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello!

I'm looking for some information about wifi USB key on a hackintosh... I'm on a OS 10.6.8. I have a Dlink DWA140, and i'm totally lost... I understand nothing about the wireless utility...
Can you help me? do you have any useful link?

My looks like bein detcetd but I can't connect to internet.... So I decided to uninstall everything and looking for some help... before a nex installation..

SO if you have a moment to explain what I have to do... I would be very Happy!!

sorry for me english.. i'm french..

Thanks,

I've got this dwa-125 but A3 with Ralink RT5370 chipset. Can anyone share me official Mountain Lion 64bit driver?

Found. If anyone needs driver for A3 pm me, ill upload somewhere or you can get your installation CD and install it from there.
hi
i need this kext.i have tp-link tl-wn727n with rt5370 chipset but i cant find any kext for mountain lion
thanks

Any Suport for D-Link DWA-123 ?

i have the dlink dwa-125 rev 3 and i can't make it work!!
Any help??
Really appreciated!

And for RT 3370 you can helpe me ?
(D-Link DWA-123 A1)

I can't help you with A1, you might consider checking your installation disc you've got with adapter in box. In disc search in Drivers folder, there should be folder called Mac, and proper drivers for your wireless adapter.

Actually, the DWA-125 DOES work on Mountain Lion (Tested on Lion 10.7.5 too).

I used this driver: ftp://ftp.dlink.cz/Czech/DWA-125/driver_software/DWA-125_A2_for MAC_v2.3.8.0.zip

This driver supports 64-bit as you can see on this screenshot:

For the automatic startup/connection, you need to add the app "MiniTaskUSB-DWA125" to the login items. (Located in "/System/Library/StartupItems/DWA125"). This app will connect automatically if you add a profile in the "Profile Drawer" of the wireless utility.

Proof:

See ya!

fantastic works

I'm using d-link dwa-125 a3 with drivers RTUSB D2870-4.2.6.0 UI-4.0.8.0_2012_09_28.dmg on Mac OS 10.8.2
I could not download this drivers from official site, but i found it in other place: http://www.danets.com/download/RTUSB D2870-4.2.6.0 UI-4.0.8.0_2012_09_28.dmg
I think this drivers are for all supported usb wi-fi devices of Ralink for Mac OS and they are fresh.

P.S. sorry for my english

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back