Contribute
Register

[Guide] Patching LAPTOP DSDT/SSDTs

okay i renew it and do copy pastle
MaciASL.app in your /Applications directory and its okay now i do everything next and i got same errors from dtds.dsl
syntax error unexpected parseop_nameseg, expecting'('
syntax error unexpected parseop_nameseg, expecting'('
syntax error, unexpected parseop_store
syntax error, unexpected parseop_store
syntax error unexpected parseop method expecting $end and premature end-of-file
i try to fix it 3 days and me hed i fink will blow

Read post #1, "Problem Reporting".

good evening i have solve this all errors just wrong open dsdt.... so now i just need replace with acpi/origin and thats it? and move on??

good evening i have solve this all errors just wrong open dsdt.... so now i just need replace with acpi/origin and thats it? and move on??

No idea what you're asking.

i need replace me fixed dsdt in acpi/orgin dsdt and thats it? just copy pasle and what do with those ssdt? same copy pasle in acpi/orgin folder put?

i need replace me fixed dsdt in acpi/orgin dsdt and thats it? just copy pasle and what do with those ssdt? same copy pasle in acpi/orgin folder put?

Clover F4 extracts native ACPI files to ACPI/origin.
Clover reads patched ACPI files from ACPI/patched.
Patched files go to ACPI/patched. Clover never reads the files in ACPI/origin.

thanks rehabman i have 1 more question i try patch but then i save it and put in patches folder why all dsdt do back up and same optimizations back from there started and i try batary patch and its same nothing do....

thanks rehabman i have 1 more question i try patch but then i save it and put in patches folder why all dsdt do back up and same optimizations back from there started and i try batary patch and its same nothing do....

No idea what you're trying to ask there. Please use clearly written English.

Dammit sorry for me broken English. I trying to say then I patch dsdt and then save it, paste to patch folder and restarting pc the dsdt comes same like was default before patching

Dammit sorry for me broken English. I trying to say then I patch dsdt and then save it, paste to patch folder and restarting pc the dsdt comes same like was default before patching

What evidence are you using to detect that the "dsdt comes same like was default"?
No "Problem Reporting" files attached.
Read post #1, "Problem Reporting", and explain clearly what you are doing.

I have extracted the DSDT using clover f4. The unmodifed DSDT.dsl caused two errors when I compile with maciASL.

syntax error, unexpected '}'

Can anyone help me to correct this. The compiler shows the error is on the bracket after Arg0.

Method (ADBG, 1, Serialized)
{
If (CondRefOf (MDBG))
{
Return (MDBG)
Arg0
}

Return (Zero)
}

Back