Contribute
Register

[Guide] Patching LAPTOP DSDT/SSDTs

I have extracted the DSDT using clover f4. The unmodifed DSDT.dsl caused two errors when I compile with maciASL.

syntax error, unexpected '}'

Can anyone help me to correct this. The compiler shows the error is on the bracket after Arg0.

Method (ADBG, 1, Serialized)
{
If (CondRefOf (MDBG))
{
Return (MDBG)
Arg0
}

Return (Zero)
}

Use refs.txt as per post #1.

rehabman can you don't report me for me dump question but I don't get it I do everything but I don't get why dsdt comes back in default like before I know I was asking this but 3 days I try figure out this and failed dsl files good but I just save as and him change like before I put from patch folder fresh and dsl

Attachments

• DSDT.aml
    151.8 KB · Views: 160
  • DSDT.dsl
    1.2 MB · Views: 136
rehabman can you don't report me for me dump question but I don't get it I do everything but I don't get why dsdt comes back in default like before I know I was asking this but 3 days I try figure out this and failed dsl files good but I just save as and him change like before I put from patch folder fresh and dsl

What do you mean by "dsdt comes back in default like before"?

I send 2 files dsl and aml then I open dsl and change it to aml you can see him changed

I send 2 files dsl and aml then I open dsl and change it to aml you can see him changed

No idea what you're trying to say.
The DSDT.aml you attached is functionally the same as the DSDT.dsl you attached (just re-compiled).

Last edited:
omg okay I try explain it I open dsdl.dsl put all patches and save as on desktop and then open saved file again and him is same like without any patch or restart pc and open same like before patch no patches inside

omg okay I try explain it I open dsdl.dsl put all patches and save as on desktop and then open saved file again and him is same like without any patch or restart pc and open same like before patch no patches inside

In order for your patched DSDT to take effect:
- you must Save As DSDT.aml, format: ACPI Machine Language Binary
- resulting DSDT.aml must be placed in EFI/Clover/ACPI/patched on your EFI partition

It is all covered in post #1. Please read it carefully.

If you have some issue, read post #1, "Problem Reporting".

dammit yes I do it place in refi/clover/acpi/patched I patch me battery from patch gl750 and no effect all all 0

dammit yes I do it place in refi/clover/acpi/patched I patch me battery from patch gl750 and no effect all all 0

Failure to read again...

Please read carefully.
Read post #1, "Problem Reporting". Attach the requested files and output.

I dont know if could depends from my config. or its normal as it is, but when i drag and drop an image, for example into photoshop app in the docl, i have to wait a hover popup then i drag to the windows, then the window flash and then i can drag the file. There is another way that make this possible just dragging the "photo" into "Photoshop icon in the dock" and put in in the program fast like Windows does? THanks idk if its a problem withmy system

Back