Contribute
Register

[Guide] Patching LAPTOP DSDT/SSDTs

I dont know if could depends from my config. or its normal as it is, but when i drag and drop an image, for example into photoshop app in the docl, i have to wait a hover popup then i drag to the windows, then the window flash and then i can drag the file. There is another way that make this possible just dragging the "photo" into "Photoshop icon in the dock" and put in in the program fast like Windows does? THanks idk if its a problem withmy system

Off-topic.
This has nothing to do with ACPI.

@RehabMan I'm receiving quite a bit of "Switch expression is not a static Integer" warnings from MaciASL. Is there an way to fix and/or patch this?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-04-03 at 8.50.30 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-04-03 at 8.50.30 PM.png
    466.3 KB · Views: 114
  • DSDT.dsl.zip
    38.6 KB · Views: 65
@RehabMan I'm receiving quite a bit of "Switch expression is not a static Integer" warnings from MaciASL. Is there an way to fix and/or patch this?

Your question regarding warnings is answered in post #1.

Hi I have some problem.
I read this guide but I don't understand which patch I have to apply in my dsdt and ssdt.
My problem are:
  • battery during low
  • hdmi audio don't work
  • sometimes, when I open my pc, bluetooth disappears (BrcmPatchRam2 and BrcmFirmwareRepo don't load). If I reboot, magically, all is normal
  • my usb is not implementing correctly and I don't know how I do
  • I used patch in config to fix reboot and Now power off work normally
Can you tell me Can I do? Thanks

Attachments

• Archivio.zip
    1.7 MB · Views: 78
Hi I have some problem.
I read this guide but I don't understand which patch I have to apply in my dsdt and ssdt.
My problem are:
  • battery during low
  • hdmi audio don't work
  • sometimes, when I open my pc, bluetooth disappears (BrcmPatchRam2 and BrcmFirmwareRepo don't load). If I reboot, magically, all is normal
  • my usb is not implementing correctly and I don't know how I do
  • I used patch in config to fix reboot and Now power off work normally
Can you tell me Can I do? Thanks

For common ACPI patches and problem specific patches, read post #1 and the FAQ.
If you have a specific issue, open a separate thread for that issue.
If you have problems with a specific computer, open a separate thread for that laptop.

HI.

I made some mistake while patching now my OSX won't even boot.
I get a black screen whith a working cursor, but it never appears the log on Screen...

HI.

I made some mistake while patching now my OSX won't even boot.
I get a black screen whith a working cursor, but it never appears the log on Screen...

Boot using your USB, then correct your mistake.

Back