Contribute
Register

[Guide] Patching LAPTOP DSDT/SSDTs

and my hdmi audio gone maybe able to look? :)

It is normal. It means ApplePS2Mouse loaded, probed, but found no PS2 device, so it exited.
You are getting those messages because you installed the debug VoodooPS2Controller.kext.
HDMI audio guide is linked from the FAQ.

Please refrain from asking further questions unrelated to ACPI.

It is normal. It means ApplePS2Mouse loaded, probed, but found no PS2 device, so it exited.
You are getting those messages because you installed the debug VoodooPS2Controller.kext.
HDMI audio guide is linked from the FAQ.

Please refrain from asking further questions unrelated to ACPI.
okay sorry for hdmi
So you saying i just need install normal voodooPS2Controlller.kext? build me own voodoops2controller with xcode? correct?

I install fresh rehabman 2016-1208 and get almost same error :/ and i put in clover/kext this release and agen run without oem

Attachments

• DSC_0046.JPG
    DSC_0046.JPG
    721.4 KB · Views: 88
Last edited:
I install fresh rehabman 2016-1208 and get almost same error :/ and i put in clover/kext this release and agen run without oem

What error are you referring to?

Hid legacy shim 2 and after another boot without oem I get panic maybe after 2 or 3 restarts I can log In but same without oem

sorry for that here is it

Nothing attached.

Maybe this will help.

after sleep 24 hours I try restart and agen starts go panic without sorted order and with sorted order I got in next picture
in post #2211 sorry thought I put it

Attachments

• DSC_0048.JPG
    DSC_0048.JPG
    743.8 KB · Views: 85
  • DSC_0047.JPG
    DSC_0047.JPG
    758.2 KB · Views: 83
  • RehabManTautvis.zip
    2.7 MB · Views: 69
Last edited:
Maybe this will help.

after sleep 24 hours I try restart and agen starts go panic without sorted order and with sorted order I got in next picture
in post #2211 sorry thought I put it

Second picture shows successful boot, but potential graphics issue.
Your profile is not filled out as requested in the FAQ, so as a result, I have no idea what your screen resolution is.
Your ACPI setup looks ok (DropOem=true, SortedOrder with correct files).

If this is a wake from sleep issue, perhaps you neglected to disable hibernation.
See guide:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-native-power-management-for-laptops.175801/

Note: Panic shows VoodooI2C.kext. Off-topic here.

Back