Contribute
Register

[Guide] Patching LAPTOP DSDT/SSDTs

Attachments

• RehabMan.zip
    3.5 MB · Views: 89
I manual change ETPD to _DSM and put SSDT-2.aml and still same

No idea what you mean by "still same".
You will need to explain the problem you have clearly.

I dont know how better explain in boot just stuck on here in foto

Attachments

• DSC_0050.jpg
    DSC_0050.jpg
    756.3 KB · Views: 103
I tryde to do normal clover other folder but if I change it I can't run os att all with or without sorted order thats why I left for this moment that 1folder with many kext like it just builded
and I left in that that other folder 3 kext voodoops2controller internet and facesmc.kext and it not loaded :(

I tryde to do normal clover other folder but if I change it I can't run os att all with or without sorted order thats why I left for this moment that 1folder with many kext like it just builded

No idea what you're trying to say.
You should probably start over and follow the guide as written...

I trying to say if I remove all folders in acphi/clover/kext and left only one folder other and with 3 kext voodoops2controller, internet, and fakesmc.kext I still have same error I was try many times today and its same :(

I trying to say if I remove all folders in acphi/clover/kext and left only one folder other and with 3 kext voodoops2controller, internet, and fakesmc.kext I still have same error I was try many times today and its same :(
4 times I reinstall today Sierra....

I can respond only to the files you provide. The last files you provided had a huge amount of randomness in kexts/10.12.
Also note that your drivers64UEFI content is not correct (refer to my Clover laptop guide... previously linked).

Also note that your ioreg shows successful boot (even with all the things you've done wrong). And if you can boot, what "error" are you referring to?

If you have made changes...
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting"
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

At this point, I recommend you create your own thread, so as not to clutter this one with topics not related to ACPI.

Last edited:
I can respond only to the files you provide. The last files you provided had a huge amount of randomness in kexts/10.12.
Also note that your drivers64UEFI content is not correct (refer to my Clover laptop guide... previously linked).

Also note that your ioreg shows successful boot (even with all the things you've done wrong). And if you can boot, what "error" are you referring to?

If you have made changes...
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting"
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

At this point, I recommend you create your own thread, so as not to clutter this one with topics not related to ACPI.
here I done clover like in ur guide and same not booting I try your clover r4061 and its same not booting properly can look now maybe? now I booted only from usb and same with drop oem

Attachments

• RehabMan.zip
    2.3 MB · Views: 77
Back