Contribute
Register

[Guide] Patching LAPTOP DSDT/SSDTs

oh ok but i thought it was this topic because there is Connection with ssdt

oh ok but i thought it was this topic because there is Connection with ssdt

SSDT.aml from ssdtPRgen.sh has nothing to do with patching OEM SSDTs/DSDT.

You will need to understand which _DSM method the kext expects to call...
You should look at your ACPI for the case that VoodooI2C.kext wasn't patched.
For myself, I would just fix the kext.
sorry but you saying i just need put Voodooi2c in acpi/kext folder? dont get it :/

sorry but you saying i just need put Voodooi2c in acpi/kext folder? dont get it :/

You should read the documentation for VoodooI2C.kext (and/or the source code).
I have no I2C hardware, so I have not looked into it... (although I did suggest a change be made in the code, but I think my suggestion was ignored).

You should read the documentation for VoodooI2C.kext (and/or the source code).
I have no I2C hardware, so I have not looked into it... (although I did suggest a change be made in the code, but I think my suggestion was ignored).
what you mean with change be made in the code? in xcode change something?
but if i load without sorted order i get panic and if i load with it i get voodooPS2mouse error leaving and after i run from usb installation sierra boot clover and then starts working touchpad but without sorted order i really get a headache :(
And i fink here is my fault same where i put all my files and with Clover panic not running patched folder maybe rehabman you can look and say how i can solve it out? :(

Attachments

• RehabMan.zip
    3.2 MB · Views: 78
Last edited:
what you mean with change be made in the code? in xcode change something?
but if i load without sorted order i get panic and if i load with it i get voodooPS2mouse error leaving and after i run from usb installation sierra boot clover and then starts working touchpad but without sorted order i really get a headache :(
And i fink here is my fault same where i put all my files and with Clover panic not running patched folder maybe rehabman you can look and say how i can solve it out? :(

I made the suggestion here:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...d-limited-support.204227/page-29#post-1457514

wow its working! but now i just need drop sorted order because i got same issue with applePS2mouse leaving .... in boot but no panic i get more. Can you check now whats wrong with my clover?

Attachments

• RehabMan.zip
    2.6 MB · Views: 74
wow its working! but now i just need drop sorted order because i got same issue with applePS2mouse leaving .... in boot but no panic i get more. Can you check now whats wrong with my clover?

What do you mean by "same issue with applePS2mouse leaving"?

Attachments

• 17990665_1497053640328812_465747231596834208_o.jpg
    17990665_1497053640328812_465747231596834208_o.jpg
    162.8 KB · Views: 92
Back