Contribute
Register

[Guide] Native Intel UHD630 Graphics support in macOS 10.13.6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just set the System to 15,2 and started into my regular install - so far no issues at all. Intel Power Gadget shows Power Limit at 15W but the blue curve goes up to 25... ;-)

System Info shows: MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2018)

I didn't change any injection values and it shows Intel UHD Graphics 620 1536 MB, just like it should.

Intriguing!

I have reinstall Lilu and IntelGraphicFix Kexts, and system say "intel UHD 620 4mb", any ideas....

Hi,I have a Vega 56 & Intel UHD 630
0x3E92.
I updated high Sierra to build 17G2112.
I removed IntelGraphicsFixup,WhateverGreen.
My UHD is fully recognised by macOS without injection(only on HDMI show me pink/purple screen,on DP work without issues)
I am using iMacPro SMBIOS,with FrequencyVectors from 15,1.
If i use WhateverGreen with my Vega 56,it will boot with a black screen.
Also tried new WhateverGreen 1.2.0 with Lilu 1.2.5.
(Think that is my SMBIOS,but with this i can see UHD 630 in graphics panel)
What Can I do for HDMI/DP Audio on my Vega 56 and also enabling UHD 630 for multi-output?
I also want to try manually injecting audio over connectors of Vega and UHD 630,but don’t know what i should modify.
Attached EFI,Kextstat,IOReg,Graphics Panel.
Any help at all would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• Archivio.zip
    18.1 MB · Views: 269
Last edited:
So what are exactly the steps one needs to take in order to try it out?
  1. Install latest Clover 4606
  2. Change SMBIOS to 15,2
  3. Add the -no_compat_check boot flag
  4. Boot few times into Recovery and re-install
  5. Any kext removal necessary from Clover/kexts/Other and the system installation (S/L/E)?
  6. Any changes in Clover patches or SSDT required? Any obsolete then?
Thanks in advance!
No, don't need to change any kext, clover patches or SSDT :)

My graphics are recognized and can drive backlights. But this backlight is always the darkest

I always try with the smbios of a macbookair6,2 first, because it always worked for me as a starting point... did you tried the other ig-platform 0x59160000? I used this one sometimes because it work better in my case for multimonitor...
Yes it try it, but with an IntelGFX Fake ID, I gonna try it without IntelGFX Fake ID, I feed back in 5 minutes ;)

I have try, with the other ig-platform, it was the same, I am lost ...

Last edited:
Post #1 was updated with more information :)

Well probably it would work, but keep in mind that the UHD 620 has the id 0x5917, a Kaby Lake ID... anyway it would be interesting to have an update about that... by the way... thanks for the info, I will try later with the updated kext and post here how it goes :)...
Trying to use the UHD630's ID as FakeID with the UHD620 could indeed be interesting. @BlueTropical you can have a try, I guess.

I've edited the title to remove the UHD620, for now anyway. Thanks for testing :)

Can someone post the new AppleIntelCFLGraphicsFramebuffer.kext/s ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back