Contribute
Register

[Guide] Lenovo Z50-70/Z40-70/G50-70/G40-70 using Clover UEFI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello guys,

I'm having a lot's of trouble getting audio after I tried several things such as RehabMan's HDA patch.

I think maybe it's because I can get Clover's option to boot without cache, as I'm using last version, but I'm not so sure. Everything else seem to be working quite fine.

Thank's for your help.

Attachments

• IOReg.ioreg
    3.4 MB · Views: 116
  • RehabMan.zip
    40.2 KB · Views: 86
Hello guys,

I'm having a lot's of trouble getting audio after I tried several things such as RehabMan's HDA patch.

I think maybe it's because I can get Clover's option to boot without cache, as I'm using last version, but I'm not so sure. Everything else seem to be working quite fine.

Thank's for your help.

Your ioreg proves you're not running the RehabMan build of Clover.
The RehabMan build has boot without caches, "official" Clover does not.

Thank you so much ! It worked.
I used a old version of Clover to try to get the boot without cache option but I tired with yours and after deleting VoodooHDA.kext wich I also tried, everything worked. :)

You rock guys !

This guide is lit, everything working just like guide says, but here am having a different issue (perhaps its not), whenever I try to turn on, the apple logo stucks, i power off the machine, then turn it on again, on the second attempt it boots perfectly the way it should, although it takes 2-3 attempts too often, I tried verbose mode in such case, nothing shows up there

Weird issue, if anyone can help me to boot on first attempt, it would be nice!

Am on 10.13.2 High Sierra, Clover is updated one (Had same issue with Sierra and Older clover)

This guide is lit, everything working just like guide says, but here am having a different issue (perhaps its not), whenever I try to turn on, the apple logo stucks, i power off the machine, then turn it on again, on the second attempt it boots perfectly the way it should, although it takes 2-3 attempts too often, I tried verbose mode in such case, nothing shows up there

Weird issue, if anyone can help me to boot on first attempt, it would be nice!

Am on 10.13.2 High Sierra, Clover is updated one (Had same issue with Sierra and Older clover)

No "Problem Reporting" files attached.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

From where did you download macOS?
On what hardware did you create your USB installer?

No "Problem Reporting" files attached.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

From where did you download macOS?
On what hardware did you create your USB installer?

Thank you so much for replying sir.
Created USB via Unibeast, and installed high sierra 10.13.2, and this machine was used to make the USB bootable, and I got the macOS from App Store.

Here is the problem reporting stuffs attached below sir!

Attachments

• debug_15651.zip
    1.7 MB · Views: 98
Last edited by a moderator:
Is it possible to make the internal card reader functional on this laptio with hackintosh? Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back