Contribute
Register

[Guide] LENOVO Z50-70 using Clover UEFI (10.12)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caps Lock LED works fine. But after upgrading to "Sierra" it acts weird.

The LED works fine. But the caps lock key sometimes does not work. It is a known problem as listed in the pinned post in the Sierra laptop forum.

I have replaced my wi-fi card with BCM94352Z.
wen turned on laptop i sow this.
Code:
Unauthorized network card is plugged in - Power off and remove the miniPCI network card
how can i modify the bios for this card

Hi folks. I could not get the audio to work to save my life. I followed this guide, and now my audio works fine through reboots, and I dont have the wifi issue. I can go to sleep, then wake up and everything is fine.

https://www.******.com/r/hackintosh/comments/4sil5p/audio_mechanic_old_patchfix_removal_applealc/

I am not sure why but my audio never worked. I have the Conexant audio, but it never enabled. So I restored the vanilla AppleHDA, and used that guide and now my audio works no matter what I do. I have rebooted now probably 20 times from installing stuff, and audio works like a charm. And my wifi stopped failing as well and I have no idea why that all of a sudden started working. I can wake from sleep and wifi works.

I do have a question though: My Clover install boots in some low resolution mode, then re-enters high resolution before showing the login prompt. And the Lenovo logo is distorted because of it during boot. Is there a way to regain native resolution in Clover?

I have looked around, and CsmVideoDxe makes Clover unbootable, so I had to delete it.

I do have a question though: My Clover install boots in some low resolution mode, then re-enters high resolution before showing the login prompt. And the Lenovo logo is distorted because of it during boot. Is there a way to regain native resolution in Clover?

I have looked around, and CsmVideoDxe makes Clover unbootable, so I had to delete it.
So I suppose you have no more problems? :)

Well once I am in the OS things are nice :) Just the Clover boot loader giving me issues.
Define "issues". If you need help, read post #1 "Problem Reporting", attach requested files.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back