Contribute
Register

[Guide] Lenovo Y50 (UHD or 1080p) using Clover UEFI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Add : -lilubetaall

Typically, you use: -lilubeta -igfxbeta

I'm not going to add them to the repo, as these flags become unnecessary after Lilu and IntelGraphicsFixup are revised for 10.14.

Typically, you use: -lilubeta -igfxbeta

I'm not going to add them to the repo, as these flags become unnecessary after Lilu and IntelGraphicsFixup are revised for 10.14.

I tried to remove that string but nothing, the apple splits. if you put it, it will not split at startup.

I tried to remove that string but nothing, the apple splits. if you put it, it will not split at startup.

No idea what you mean by "that string".
Also, you didn't attach any PR files, so it is impossible to tell what you're actually doing.

Thank you RehabMan for this excellent guide.
I did manage to install, and everything works, except that the graphics are laggy, and there is no HDMI output, since I didn't know how to do the "setup_var 0x18C 0x4" that's needed on the UHD version of Y50-70 like mine.
I searched other threads and the FAQ, but I can't find anything concrete, as if it's common knowledge.

I have a problem with macOS Mojave Beta. Desktop Dynamic doesn't work. Why ?

Attachments

• debug_30296.zip
    2.3 MB · Views: 85
Thank you RehabMan for this excellent guide.
I did manage to install, and everything works, except that the graphics are laggy, and there is no HDMI output, since I didn't know how to do the "setup_var 0x18C 0x4" that's needed on the UHD version of Y50-70 like mine.
I searched other threads and the FAQ, but I can't find anything concrete, as if it's common knowledge.

No "Problem Reporting" files attached.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/
Use the gen_debug.sh tool mentioned in the FAQ, that way it is less likely you'll omit something.

Note: Setting DVMT-prealloc as per post #1 is NOT optional.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back