• Keyboard, trackpad and trackball
  • Audio
  • Internal/External USB ports
  • HDMI (only video no audio)
  • Shut down / Reboot
  • Brightness control
  • Battery Indicator
Work In Progress:
  • CPU Num:1 #cores:4 (my CPU:Core i7-6820HQ @ 2.70GHz ).
  • Memory Only 8G (Should Be 16G)
  • Can't Sleep
  • Camera

Special thanks to @tluck and @RehabMan.

What to do if I don't have 'out of the box partition' ? Can I mod something or I need to make another version of Clover and start from beginning?

I did bootable usb an MacbookPro 13" - GPT with a single HFS+J partition for the OS X installer (hidden EFI partition automatically created)- it works fine on mac but doesn't work on Lenovo. When I boot from usb it just blinks and going back to boot list.

Last edited:
What to do if I don't have 'out of the box partition' ? Can I mod something or I need to make another version of Clover and start from beginning?

I did bootable usb an MacbookPro 13" - GPT with a single HFS+J partition for the OS X installer (hidden EFI partition automatically created)- it works fine on mac but doesn't work on Lenovo. When I boot from usb it just blinks and going back to boot list.

Follow the Clover guide linked from the FAQ.

http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

i use the x260 and can confirm BCM94352Z is working properly without any BIOS modification

any guide / instructions you follow to setup hackintosh on your x260? or is it just same with t460?
i will buy BCM94352Z from aliexpress. btw, thank you for kindly reply.

any guide / instructions you follow to setup hackintosh on your x260? or is it just same with t460?
i will buy BCM94352Z from aliexpress. btw, thank you for kindly reply.
files from this guide seem to work just fine!only had to patch the battery using rehab man's guide...!also trackpoint works kinda weird...i don't know hoping for sierra...because maybe there will be a skylake macbook...i don't know if this may help with support... :p cheers

I try to patch the "REMOVE _PRW FROM LID", It is not improving.

and When I connected HDMI monitor, and close the lid, the laptop not close the laptop's monitor. I think it is maybe a same issue.

I uploaded my Clover, please help me..

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    1.2 MB · Views: 191
I uploaded my Clover, please help me..

Not enough information...

Attach ioreg as ZIP: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply with an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

Provide output (in Terminal):
Code:
kextstat|grep -y acpiplat
kextstat|grep -y appleintelcpu
kextstat|grep -y applelpc
kextstat|grep -y applehda

Attach EFI/Clover folder as ZIP (press F4 at main Clover screen before collecting). Please eliminate 'themes' directory. Provide only EFI/Clover, not the entire EFI folder.

Attach output of (in Terminal):
Code:
sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /

Compress all files as ZIP. Do not use external links. Attach all files using site attachments only.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back