CPU
Core i5-7200U
Graphics
Intel HD620 KabyLake Mobile
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Without a BIOS WiFi whitelist, any BCM94352Z will work.
It's totally clear that without BIOS whitelist BCM94352Z will work... I'm asking these guys who have already replaced the card on this notebook and know for sure. In the first post BCM94352Z is noted as replaced and working:
  • Wifi/BT (replaced Intel card for a BCM94352Z)
That's why I am asking for confirmation.

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
i7-2600K
Graphics
HD 3000
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
It's totally clear that without BIOS whitelist BCM94352Z will work... I'm asking these guys who have already replaced the card on this notebook and know for sure. In the first post BCM94352Z is noted as replaced and working:
  • Wifi/BT (replaced Intel card for a BCM94352Z)
That's why I am asking for confirmation.

Seems to me the text in post #1 is confirmation enough.

Motherboard
I still didn't read
CPU
the RULES
Graphics
so ignore me
My T460 Framebuffer Depth only have 24-Bit Color. Anyone have this issue ?
23972530_1345804232215922_1601101376_n.jpg

Hello, i need to make you one question. I have create the pen drive in a mac. And reboot with this pen drive in the Lenovo T460 and get the image of apple with Lenovo logo (Clover start), then i choose the option -Boot OS X Install from Install OS X El Capitan.
But the laptop restart automatic and start with window 10.

Do i need to format the system SSD drive ?

Whats wrong ?

Thanks.

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
i7-2600K
Graphics
HD 3000
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello, i need to make you one question. I have create the pen drive in a mac. And reboot with this pen drive in the Lenovo T460 and get the image of apple with Lenovo logo (Clover start), then i choose the option -Boot OS X Install from Install OS X El Capitan.
But the laptop restart automatic and start with window 10.

Do i need to format the system SSD drive ?

Whats wrong ?

Thanks.

Follow the Clover guide linked from the FAQ.
http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

Although you should read the FAQ for an overview of issues, the Clover guide is linked from the first question: "Q. Where do I start?", just after the bold face "Clover Guide".
Here is a direct link, just to be clear:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/

Also, your profile must be filled out with complete details as requested in the FAQ, again under "Q. Where do I start?". All seven details requested are equally important.

And if you have an issue (after following the guide), or on any other problem, you must provide a detailed description of the problem including information that helps us understand what you're doing. Always attach "Problem Reporting" files as per FAQ.
http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html
The required files and data are fully detailed in the last question in the FAQ:
"Q. What are typical "Problem Reporting" files?"

Tried to install on T460S

get "the bless tool was unable to set the current boot disk" at the end of installation.

When I try to boot from the hard drive OS X partition, the loading bar gets to the end then stays there. Doesn't get passed the apple logo with full loading bar.

What do?

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
i7-2600K
Graphics
HD 3000
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Tried to install on T460S

get "the bless tool was unable to set the current boot disk" at the end of installation.

When I try to boot from the hard drive OS X partition, the loading bar gets to the end then stays there. Doesn't get passed the apple logo with full loading bar.

What do?

No "Problem Reporting" files attached.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/