Contribute
Register

[Guide] Lenovo T460 Hackintosh 10.11 & Dual Boot

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. When I connected HDMI monitor, and close the lid, the laptop not close the laptop's monitor and not switch screen to the HDMI monitor.
2. I only can sleep by select menu. This mean that when I close the lid, the laptop not sleep.

Please help me T.T

Use ACPIDebug.kext to debug your _LID method to make sure it is being called and working as per ACPI spec.
Also, you probably should instrument _REG and _INI as those methods in your DSDT manipulate H8DR which seems to play a role in how _LID works (read the code).

How do I get new ig-platform-id values?

Sorry, I've seen these incorrect entries in my config.plist:
Code:
<key>SortedOrder</key>
       <array>
           <string>SSDT.aml</string>
           <string>SSDT-0.aml</string>
           <string>SSDT-1.aml</string>
           <string>SSDT-2.aml</string>
           <string>SSDT-3.aml</string>
           <string>SSDT-4.aml</string>
           <string>SSDT-5.aml</string>
           <string>SSDT-6.aml</string>
           <string>SSDT-7.aml</string>
           <string>SSDT-8.aml</string>
           <string>SSDT-9.aml</string>
           <string>SSDT-10.aml</string>
           <string>SSDT-11.aml</string>
           <string>SSDT-12.aml</string>
           <string>SSDT-13.aml</string>
           <string>SSDT-14.aml</string>
           <string>SSDT-15.aml</string>
           <string>SSDT-16.aml</string>
           <string>SSDT-17.aml</string>
           <string>SSDT-18.aml</string>
           <string>SSDT-19.aml</string>
           <string>SSDT-XOSI.aml</string>
           <string>SSDT-LPC.aml</string>
       </array>
But I think SSDT-*.aml are really loading because if must to delete some of them that make my system panic at boot.

I undesrtood that to have PM implemented is needed to change GFX to IGPU, and it is done, isn't?

ACPI is not patched correctly. See guide: http://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-patching-laptop-dsdt-ssdts.152573/

Only SSDTs named in SortedOrder will load. You can verify for yourself by looking at your Clover bootlog.

CPU PM is covered in a guide: http://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-native-power-management-for-laptops.175801/

Since a few people already have written that they have used the provided image for a T460p: how?

However my T460p stops at "ACPI:" in verbose mode - it reboots just 2 pixel on the loading bar without verbose mode.

The Unibeast version goes a lot further, however turns the screen completely black at about 80% of the bar (shortly after "DSMOS has arrived" if that is of any help)

Since a few people already have written that they have used the provided image for a T460p: how?

However my T460p stops at "ACPI:" in verbose mode - it reboots just 2 pixel on the loading bar without verbose mode.

The Unibeast version goes a lot further, however turns the screen completely black at about 80% of the bar (shortly after "DSMOS has arrived" if that is of any help)

Follow the Clover guide linked from the FAQ.

http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

Hi guys,
I have gone through this thread and I haven't found news about HDMI audio since first post. Did you manage to make it work?
And regarding macOS sierra. Do you think it is better to install El captain, then upgrade to Sierra, or wait for install guide from gurus and install directly Sierra?
Thanks

It depends on whether your NGFF slot has the requires the extra cutout.

Yes sure, but if someone can tell me which one he uses it'll avoid me to open it. Thanks

Yes sure, but if someone can tell me which one he uses it'll avoid me to open it. Thanks

Please if someone can tell me...thank you :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back