Contribute
Register

[Guide] Lenovo T440s Clover UEFI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi RehabMan,

Thank you for your help.

Please see attached zip file with all the files as requested.

Jeff

Attachments

• Jeff146.zip
    1.9 MB · Views: 144
Hi RehabMan,

Thank you for your help.

Please see attached zip file with all the files as requested.

Jeff

Your kextcache output shows that there are no patched AppleHDA components installed.

I was following this one and it seemed like an easier method but it didn't work either.

https://www.******.com/r/hackintosh/comments/4sil5p/audio_mechanic_old_patchfix_removal_applealc/

I was just wondering what you would recommend?

Just wanted to confirm to install it, all I need to do is to install it using Kext Wizard and then rebuild cache and permissions?

Just wanted to confirm to install it, all I need to do is to install it using Kext Wizard and then rebuild cache and permissions?

Correctly installed, permissions will already be correct.
If it is loading, you will see it in kextcache output.
Don't forget about correct ACPI patches.

Your ACPI/patched is clearly wrong:
- no "IRQ Fix" patch applied to DSDT
- dynamic SSDTs should not be in ACPI/patched
- you should double check that your AppleHDA components actually use layout-id 28 (what you're injecting)

OK I will have to take a look at it more in depth. That's weird, because I applied the "IRQ Fix" patch, is there a harm to apply it again.

Thanks,
Jeff

OK I will have to take a look at it more in depth. That's weird, because I applied the "IRQ Fix" patch, is there a harm to apply it again.

Thanks,
Jeff

I just looked at the files in post #330. And you are wrong. You did not apply "IRQ Fix" to ACPI/patched/DSDT.aml.

I have patched it again, make sure the kext is loaded and changed the layoutid to the correct one and it's now working!!! Thank you very much, have learned a lot. Definitely much appreciated. Now onto CodecCommander and sleep as sleep doesn't work as it doesn't come out of sleep.

I also couldn't find the following patches in your repository

Replace Names (sourceforge)
Insert DTGP (sourceforge)
Remove WMI (sourceforge - run 3 times to remove all 3 WMI devices)

Not really sure where I would find them

Also wondering where do I apply the custom patches in the DSDT?

Thank you for being patient with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back