Contribute
Register

[Guide] Lenovo T430 - El Capitan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello RehabMan,

the problem was an existing copie of the OS X EL Capitan Installer in my Documents folder. As soon as it was gone from the primary disk I could launch the installer correctly.

However, it all went terribly wrong!! I reinstalled OSX and since then I can not boot any more. I get Kernel Panics - from what I understand something to do with the AppleCPUPowerManagement driver. Even the USB Key installer does not manage to launch OS X at the moment. In the best scenario it gets stuck 2/3 into the OS X launch progress bar...

Is there anybody who could give me an iso image of the EFI folder for my t430 specs ?

Last edited:
Hello RehabMan,

the problem was an existing copie of the OS X EL Capitan Installer in my Documents folder. As soon as it was gone from the primary disk I could launch the installer correctly.

However, it all went terribly wrong!! I reinstalled OSX and since then I can not boot any more. I get Kernel Panics - from what I understand something to do with the AppleCPUPowerManagement driver. Even the USB Key installer does not manage to launch OS X at the moment. In the best scenario it gets stuck 2/3 into the OS X launch progress bar...

Is there anybody who could give me an iso image of the EFI folder for my t430 specs ?

Boot verbose, show photo. Attach EFI/Clover folder as ZIP (omit 'themes' folder).

Here are the two configurations. Once the USB Stick and once the SSD setup. If I could get the SSD to run again I would prefer that. The screenshots are included in the archives.
Many thanks!

Attachments

• Archive-USB.zip
    5.1 MB · Views: 140
  • Archive-SSD.zip
    5.8 MB · Views: 110
Thanks for your reply. I am afraid that goes beyond my technical skills...

Thanks for your reply. I am afraid that goes beyond my technical skills...

In the files you provided, you already have patched ACPI files in ACPI/patched.
Presumably you created them from native before... so just do it again.
Read post #1 for clues on which patches are required.

I used other peoples DSDT files. I tried playing around with MaciASL but I don't really know how to get it to do what I want it to do...

I know and I will - when I find the time.
Many thanks for your help so far...

Remove the DSDT patch (it is completely wrong, and not needed anyway).
Your IONameMatch in "AirPort AR9280 as AR946x" should be "pci8086,85" (not "pci168c,34").
The IOPCIPrimaryMatch in "FakePCIID AR9280 as AR946x" should be 0x00858086.
And the FakeProperties injection should be the same as the original in the FakePCIID repo.

hello guys.

I'm trying to make my AR9285 works but it doesn't.

I've made all like you.

Please, please help me

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    22.9 MB · Views: 110
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back