Contribute
Register

[Guide] Lenovo T430 - El Capitan

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll do some reading...
But I wonder how is it possible that it works sporadically ?

If you're referring to the occasional loss of audio when using an AppleHDA injector, read the FAQ regarding correct cache rebuild procedures when it happens. It happens when you're messing around with kexts ... AppleHDA falls out of cache, and Clover is unable to patch it. Once your kernel cache stabilizes (eg. you're done installing things), then it should stick around.

If it is annoying, you can patch the AppleHDA binary on disk instead of using Clover KextsToPatch.

I just ran:

Code:
sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /

and the following message came up in Terminal:

kxld[com.apple.driver.AppleHDA]: The following symbols are unresolved for this kext:
kxld[com.apple.driver.AppleHDA]: IOPCIDevice::metaClass
kxld[com.apple.driver.AppleHDA]: IOACPIPlatformDevice::metaClass
Link failed (error code 5).
Prelink failed for com.apple.driver.AppleHDA; omitting from prelinked kernel.

Any more hints that could help me?

I just ran:

Code:

and the following message came up in Terminal:

Any more hints that could help me?

Your AppleHDA related kexts are corrupt.

Are we talking of the AppleHDA.kext or the AppleHDARealtekALC269.kext?
I justed noticed that I have both in the /System/Library/Extensions folder. Should I erase the AppleHDA.kext ?

Are we talking of the AppleHDA.kext or the AppleHDARealtekALC269.kext?
I justed noticed that I have both in the /System/Library/Extensions folder. Should I erase the AppleHDA.kext ?

AppleHDARealtekALC269.kext is likely an AppleHDA injector (aka "dummyHDA").
It uses AppleHDA.kext and requires AppleHDA.kext to be vanilla.
The OS X installer will install vanilla AppleHDA.kext for you.

Hello Rehabman,

Thanks for your feedback. I'm not sure how to move on from here to get the audio to work.

Hello Rehabman,

Thanks for your feedback. I'm not sure how to move on from here to get the audio to work.

Read post #631. Use the OS X installer to install AppleHDA vanilla.

Thanks for the feedback... I'm working on it. Unfortunately, the App store does not let me download 10.11.6 from this installation. Sierra no problem.
I have found an AppleHDA vanilla version of the file at OSXlatitude.com but that doesn't seem to make it work.
I still get error messages.

When I run:

Code:

I get this:

Code:
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext VoodooHDA.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext VoodooPS2Trackpad.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext VoodooPS2Mouse.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext VoodooPS2Keyboard.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext VoodooPS2Controller.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext toledaARPT.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext NullCPUPowerManagement.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext FakeSMC.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext CodecCommander.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext BrcmBluetoothInjector.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext AppleIntelE1000e.kext
AppleHDARealtekALC269.kext - no compatible dependency found for com.apple.iokit.IOHDAFamily.
AppleHDARealtekALC269.kext is missing dependencies (including anyway; dependencies may be available from elsewhere)
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67030 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA2A for kext AppleHDARealtekALC269.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext ACPIBatteryManager.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext ACPIBacklight.kext
AppleHDARealtekALC269.kext - no compatible dependency found for com.apple.iokit.IOHDAFamily.

Thanks for the feedback... I'm working on it. Unfortunately, the App store does not let me download 10.11.6 from this installation. Sierra no problem.
I have found an AppleHDA vanilla version of the file at OSXlatitude.com but that doesn't seem to make it work.
I still get error messages.

When I run:

Code:

I get this:

Code:
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext VoodooHDA.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext VoodooPS2Trackpad.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext VoodooPS2Mouse.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext VoodooPS2Keyboard.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext VoodooPS2Controller.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext toledaARPT.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext NullCPUPowerManagement.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext FakeSMC.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext CodecCommander.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext BrcmBluetoothInjector.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext AppleIntelE1000e.kext
AppleHDARealtekALC269.kext is missing dependencies (including anyway; dependencies may be available from elsewhere)
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67030 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA2A for kext AppleHDARealtekALC269.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext ACPIBatteryManager.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext ACPIBacklight.kext

If you already installed 10.11.6, don't you still have the USB installer?
And you can download El Capitan from the "Purchases" tab in the App Store. You must remove all copies of the 10.11 installer that might be on the computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back