Contribute
Register

[Guide] Lenovo IdeaPad/XiaoXin 700-15ISK

Status
Not open for further replies.
HDMI Output need add Board-id to AppleGraphicsControl.kext/Contents/PlugIns/AppleGraphicsDevicePolicy.kext/Contents/info.plist?

@soto2080
10.13 can recognize nvme by default?
But why I used your clover can not recognize my nvme?
My nvme is pm951 256G
Yes, I did not upgrade the system
I re-made an installation disk to replace your clover and then install the interface can not identify nvme

HDMI Output need add Board-id to AppleGraphicsControl.kext/Contents/PlugIns/AppleGraphicsDevicePolicy.kext/Contents/info.plist?
It depends on what model you use.
@soto2080
10.13 can recognize nvme by default?
But why I used your clover can not recognize my nvme?
My nvme is pm951 256G
Yes, I did not upgrade the system
I re-made an installation disk to replace your clover and then install the interface can not identify nvme
Yes, all NVMe are support in 10.13 without any patches(exclude Plextor/LiteOn).
Before boot into installer, try to remove battery to reset EC or others.
My NVMe is PM951 too.

Hello, my computer is the same model with you, with your four clover l install 13 sometimes there will be "BrcmPatchRAM2.kext" error, even the installation interface can not enter, delete "BrcmPatchRAM2.kext" can be normal to install The. From 12.6 has been using your Clover also did not appear this problem, specifically to you against the collapse of the u problem!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    144.7 KB · Views: 273
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 215
Hello, my computer is the same model with you, with your four clover l install 13 sometimes there will be "BrcmPatchRAM2.kext" error, even the installation interface can not enter, delete "BrcmPatchRAM2.kext" can be normal to install The. From 12.6 has been using your Clover also did not appear this problem, specifically to you against the collapse of the u problem!
Just disable it in both install steps.

BCM94352Z Bluetooth works fine post boot, but after sleep becomes unavailable. Is there a solution?

No "Problem Reporting" files attached.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/
Thank you, I read the guide carefully and found BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext is much more memory efficient than BrcmFirmwareData.kext and is the preferred configuration. I put BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext Install to / System / Library / Extensions.To solve the problem of Bluetooth can not work after sleep

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After a long period of sleep, the Bluetooth still can not wake up

Last edited:
Thank you, I read the guide carefully and found BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext is much more memory efficient than BrcmFirmwareData.kext and is the preferred configuration. I put BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext Install to / System / Library / Extensions.To solve the problem of Bluetooth can not work after sleep

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We even don't know what the problem is.

No "Problem Reporting" files attached.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back