Contribute
Register

[Guide] Lenovo IdeaPad U330/U430/U530 using Clover UEFI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I installed Linux "ubuntu 14.04 64 bit" on new partition .... but Clover does not see it.

How can I do
thanks

Did you install in UEFI mode?

To be certain, disable legacy boot while you install Linux.

Hello Rehabman
I followed your guide and install EL Capitan successful but sleep and wake up doesn't work. The screen went black but the keyboard still light up. Tried to wake it up but the screen stay black, only solution was to turn off the laptop and power it on. I attached all the files if you could look at it and let me know what I did wrong. Thanks for your work and helps.

Attachments

• Archive.zip
    3.6 MB · Views: 107
Hello Rehabman
I followed your guide and install EL Capitan successful but sleep and wake up doesn't work. The screen went black but the keyboard still light up. Tried to wake it up but the screen stay black, only solution was to turn off the laptop and power it on. I attached all the files if you could look at it and let me know what I did wrong. Thanks for your work and helps.

No 'patchmatic -extract' output provided. Please read post #1, "Problem Reporting".

Also, press F4 in main Clover screen before collecting EFI/Clover folder.

Oop sorry I forgot to attach it. Here is the patchmatic. What you mean by press F4 in main clover screen? When at boot in clover before lunching the system? sorry for ignorant

Attachments

• RehabMan.zip
    23.9 KB · Views: 99
Oop sorry I forgot to attach it. Here is the patchmatic. What you mean by press F4 in main clover screen? When at boot in clover before lunching the system? sorry for ignorant

At main Clover screen before pressing enter.

Ok I just rebooted and press F4 at main clover screen than lunch the system, after made a copy of clover folder. Is it correct?

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    3.2 MB · Views: 100
Ok I just rebooted and press F4 at main clover screen than lunch the system, after made a copy of clover folder. Is it correct?

Did you enable legacy in BIOS? Are you using the latest BIOS version?

Because I don't really see anything wrong... Try pressing your brightness up key after sleep... Also connect an external monitor to further isolate the problem.

No Legacy in Bios only UEFI with the latest Bios version

Photos of bios setup

Attachments

• Bios Setup.zip
    7.8 MB · Views: 147
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back