Contribute
Register

[Guide] Lenovo IdeaPad U330/U430/U530 using Clover UEFI (10.11)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe you didn't enable UEFI boot?
UEFI Boot is also enabled
In the following picture you can see how it looks, when I boot direktly from the HDD
20161223_155411.jpg

and at the next picture how it looks when I boot Clover from the USB, all BIOS settings are the same
20161223_155928.jpg

UEFI Boot is also enabled
In the following picture you can see how it looks, when I boot direktly from the HDDView attachment 226576
and at the next picture how it looks when I boot Clover from the USB, all BIOS settings are the same
View attachment 226578

Clover boot is working, which is contrary to what you said previously.
Your problem is your HDD EFI/Clover is wrong.

Attach EFI/Clover (from HDD) as ZIP (eliminate themes).

Clover boot is working, which is contrary to what you said previously.
Your problem is your HDD EFI/Clover is wrong.

Attach EFI/Clover (from HDD) as ZIP (eliminate themes).

I'm sorry but I didn't know how to formulate the problem with clover boot loader

My EFI/Clover as ZIP

Attachments

• Clover.zip
    1.5 MB · Views: 88
I'm sorry but I didn't know how to formulate the problem with clover boot loader

My EFI/Clover as ZIP

Your mistakes:
- you forgot HFSPlus.efi in Clover/drivers64UEFI
- the guide recommends OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi not OsxAptioFix2Drv-64.efi (use Fix2 only if necessary)
- Clover/kexts is wrong (no kexts in Clover/kexts/Other). Will cause problems in update scenarios...
- you forgot to implement power management (read post #1, "Power management")

Your mistakes:
- you forgot HFSPlus.efi in Clover/drivers64UEFI
- the guide recommends OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi not OsxAptioFix2Drv-64.efi (use Fix2 only if necessary)
- Clover/kexts is wrong (no kexts in Clover/kexts/Other). Will cause problems in update scenarios...
- you forgot to implement power management (read post #1, "Power management")

thanks

where can I find HFSPlus.efi?

And I don't know how to explain but i think
my problem is only after I use final config.plist (#1 Post installation) that my bootloader don't work anymore. So is it not possible for me to use (#1 Final Config) ?

where can I find HFSPlus.efi?

It is linked from the Clover laptop guide which is linked from post #1 this thread.
Please read carefully and follow the guide as written.
If you followed this guide, it is something you already downloaded and placed on your USB...

And I don't know how to explain but i think
my problem is only after I use final config.plist (#1 Post installation) that my bootloader don't work anymore. So is it not possible for me to use (#1 Final Config) ?

Your mistake. Missing HFSPlus.efi is the cause. Your config.plist is correct (as per #1 "Final config.plist").

It is linked from the Clover laptop guide which is linked from post #1 this thread.
Please read carefully and follow the guide as written.
If you followed this guide, it is something you already downloaded and placed on your USB...

Your mistake. Missing HFSPlus.efi is the cause. Your config.plist is correct (as per #1 "Final config.plist").
Yes my mistake was the HFSPlus.efi
Thank you very very much for your help :)

Happy weekend :)

Hi there I have no sound and no the battery icon has a x on it, con can I fix this? I am new at this. I installed Mac OS Sierra on Lenovo Ideapad u430p I have a intel i3 processor. I try to follow all the steps but some times it is kind a hard understand. thanks in advance

Attachments

• Report .jpeg
    Report .jpeg
    377.9 KB · Views: 145
  • Screen picture.jpeg
    Screen picture.jpeg
    464 KB · Views: 147
Hi there I have no sound and no the battery icon has a x on it, con can I fix this? I am new at this. I installed Mac OS Sierra on Lenovo Ideapad u430p I have a intel i3 processor. I try to follow all the steps but some times it is kind a hard understand. thanks in advance

Read post #1, "Problem Reporting".

thank! thank you very much! Has been updated 10.12! BUG has been worried about upgrading up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back