Register

[Guide] Lenovo IdeaPad 700 10.12.x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Use this hot patch, it works for me.
1.Add this patch to Clover Bin patch

2.Add SSDT-PTS.aml to SortedOrder.
3.Place SSDT-PTS.aml to Patched.
BTW, my hot patch build is almost here. Test and verify now.

thank you,bro
It's works!!!
by the way , what has been modified with the new build

Sounds like you enabled "battery saver" (a common feature with Lenovo laptops that restricts battery to 60%).
yep,"battery saver" will automatically turn on each reboot,Even if i did not set it up.

Use this hot patch, it works for me.
1.Add this patch to Clover Bin patch

2.Add SSDT-PTS.aml to SortedOrder.
3.Place SSDT-PTS.aml to Patched.
BTW, my hot patch build is almost here. Test and verify now.

This is what I thought it would be... This PMEE fix is "the fix"... (I've implemented it in a few of my repos).

This is what I thought it would be... This PMEE fix is "the fix"... (I've implemented it in a few of my repos).
The fix is indeed grab from your repo, but I am lazy to disable discrete GPU by change ACPI, so make some small modification according my situation.
As I never learn ACPI so what I can do is cherry-pick from everywhere. :lol: Thank you very much.:thumbup:

Last edited:
by the way , what has been modified with the new build
Same as the old build, just convert to hot patch(you guys no long need to patch dsdt), fix and so on.
In short ,a thoughtful build base on previous experiments.

yep,"battery saver" will automatically turn on each reboot,Even if i did not set it up.
Try to remove LenovoFnKey.kext, it's buggy for our device.
It's such a shame that the computer use ELAN PS2 trackpad, no VoodooPS2 support.Make it difficult to correct keyboard layout and FN keys:banghead::banghead::banghead:.

Dear soto,
When i use you EFI file, and when i use the hdmi to connect the External display , my laptop minitor black screen, what should i do?

Dear soto,
When i use you EFI file, and when i use the hdmi to connect the External display , my laptop minitor black screen, what should i do?
Oops, we may miss some injection.
I will look into it, thank for your report.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back