Contribute
Register

[Guide] Lenovo IdeaPad 700 10.12.x

Status
Not open for further replies.
LenovoNBFnKeys.kext does not work on my computer, fn will be muted.

LenovoNBFnKeys.kext does not work on my computer, fn will be muted.
Not only LenovoNBFnKeys.kext has this problem but also ApplePS2SmartTouchpad does.
Although I am a coder,I don't never use Apple products before.
Needless to write a kext driver.So there are no solution.
BTW,I am free to make a hot patch build tonight.If you are lazy to make DSDT you can wait.

Thank you, thanks to Rehabman, I have successfully installed. But I modified to darkwke = no layout-id 11, sleep can wake up the sound. And I added the SSDT-Disable_DGPU.aml to block the GTX950M.And I found that if the clover open HWPvalue, cpu frequency will be not normal. My CPU is i5-6300hq
I think my attachment also set darkwake=0.
If you want,layout-id can be set to any number...
Don't need to disable 950m via tiny ssdt, do it via BIOS option just works fine(I prefer to make as few changes in OEMs DSDT as possible).
My SpeedShift works flawlessly, you may try to edit Frequency Vectors(?
Which SMBIOS you use ?

I think my attachment also set darkwake=0.
If you want,layout-id can be set to any number...
Don't need to disable 950m via tiny ssdt, do it via BIOS option just works fine(I prefer to make as few changes in OEMs DSDT as possible).
My SpeedShift works flawlessly, you may try to edit Frequency Vectors(?
Which SMBIOS you use ?
I am using smbios is MacBookPro13,1,I guess skylake cpu, do not need HWPvalue can be frequency.

Not only LenovoNBFnKeys.kext has this problem but also ApplePS2SmartTouchpad does.
Although I am a coder,I don't never use Apple products before.
Needless to write a kext driver.So there are no solution.
BTW,I am free to make a hot patch build tonight.If you are lazy to make DSDT you can wait.
Look forward to your hotpath and i will wait for you.I am a hackintosh junior player and do not have enough ability to make a hotpatch

I am using smbios is MacBookPro13,1,I guess skylake cpu, do not need HWPvalue can be frequency.
All you need to set up Power management is load SSDT-PluginType1.aml correctly.

All you need to set up Power management is load SSDT-PluginType1.aml correctly.
How to set up Power management load SSDT-PluginType1.aml?

How to set up Power management load SSDT-PluginType1.aml?
Please read my post.
And notice that all tiny ssdts should be listed in SortedOrder in Clover config.
See IORegister and check if there is AGPMEnabler under AppleACPICPU or use Pike's Appleintelinfo to check it.

Please read my post.
And notice that all tiny ssdts should be listed in SortedOrder in Clover config.
See IORegister and check if there is AGPMEnabler under AppleACPICPU or use Pike's Appleintelinfo to check it.
Okay, I understand .thank you
open HWPEnble and add SSDT-PluginType1.aml
您的型号标识符: MacBookPro13,1

您的处理器型号: i5-6300HQ

您的睿频状态为: 已睿频

您的变频档位共: 9个

具体档位如下:
1300 MHz
2000 MHz
2500 MHz
2700 MHz
2800 MHz
2900 MHz
3000 MHz
3100 MHz
3200 MHz

Last edited:
hi,we are the same type,I according to your method, make my own dsdt, then the shutdown automatically restart, why this happend, please help me, thank you

Attachments

• DSDT.aml
    141.7 KB · Views: 246
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back