Contribute
Register

[Guide] Lenovo IdeaPad 700 10.12.x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Following is the list of kexts in my kexts folder in EFIView attachment 296400
These are remaining part of the logs. To clarify, i am trying to install it on a separate harddrive, not SSD. I do have an m.2 in, but i have tried without it with no change in outcome.
CD630C0D-92B2-4A6D-A999-454D8D54C16D.jpeg

57697503-09A2-4C20-95CE-CD68BF77908D.jpeg

These are remaining part of the logs. To clarify, i am trying to install it on a separate harddrive, not SSD. I do have an m.2 in, but i have tried without it with no change in outcome.
View attachment 296437
View attachment 296436
Darwin Kernel 17.2 ... I know what the problem is.
You should go here and use config.plist for 10.13 instead of this one.

Last edited:
Forgot to mention before that it was actually post install so it wasn't booting from the usb. I installed again after erasing the drive with the above patch copied into the original config.plist and now I am getting kernel panic with apparently a bad cpu. This is also after installation and booting from the drive mac is installed on. I am installing with nv_disable=1. Attached are my latest config.plist and screenshot of my error. Installs perfectly fine except one restart failure in the first second of install, restarting manually fixes it and it carries on till the end of installation.
View attachment 296398

"Problem Reporting" files are incomplete (must have complete verbose boot image, EFI/Clover)
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

Hello guys, Firstly I can install OSX to my ssd(I've same laptop that has with you; sorry for my bad English;;) and then I can boot without install usb.

But, I can't use wifi..... so I use wire-lan.

How can I fix it?

(I attached my Clover.zip file)

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    13.9 MB · Views: 104
Hello guys, Firstly I can install OSX to my ssd(I've same laptop that has with you; sorry for my bad English;;) and then I can boot without install usb.

How can I fix it?

"Problem Reporting" files are incomplete.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/
Use the tool mentioned in the FAQ, that way it is less likely you'll omit something.

OK, I write again with having same problem.

How can I fix it?

(I attached my Clover.zip file with photo/Please reply ASAP. Thanks!!)

Attachments

• 스크린샷 2017-12-22 오전 1.09.19.png
    스크린샷 2017-12-22 오전 1.09.19.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 116
  • CLOVER.zip
    13.9 MB · Views: 99
OK, I write again with having same problem.

How can I fix it?

(I attached my Clover.zip file with photo/Please reply ASAP. Thanks!!)

Please DO NOT post duplicates.
Read post #286.

How can I fix it?

스크린샷 2017-12-22 오전 1.09.19.png

oh, its terrible hard to solve my problems....

I re-write the post here with clover.zip and debug.zip(using tools existing in tonymacx86.com) and photo files.

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    4.5 MB · Views: 97
  • debug_6939.zip
    6.2 MB · Views: 94
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back