Motherboard
Lenovo G500
CPU
i3-3120M 2.5GHz
Graphics
Intel HD 4000 Graphics
Mac
  1. iMac
Since we already know what works and what doesn't on this machine, I think discussion no longer belongs to the Laptop Compatibility forum… I made a great, easy to follow, step-by-step guide on how to install OS X 10.9.1 along the OEM Windows 8 install with Clover. In summary, everything works right now except HDMI audio (fixable), sleep (probably fixable), and the card reader (probably unfixable). There's some weird issue that makes it take a day for the guide to appear after editing, so I'll just link to it:
http://www.tonymacx86.com/laptop-co...just-little-bit-help-needed-7.html#post739947

Discussion as to how to get OS X installed, advances in getting things to work, anything related to improving the experience with the G500 using the install method described by the guide, let's help each other, post it all here… :)

I cant mount EFI partition, just can mount clover folder, boot & microsoft/windows folder not appear, i try via terminal and show "msdosfs.kext fail load", also "msdos file not available" can u help me?

Please give step by step guide to install os x on lenovo g500.It will be great if some one can help me. I don't have mac and i want to do it from windows and also tell me what bios setup i need to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back