Contribute
Register

[Guide] Lenovo G50-70/G40-70 using Clover UEFI (10.11)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I created a bootable usb with unibeast for el capitan, when is tried to start boot i switched on my laptop and then i moved to clover menu, there i selected external drive to boot mac os x and then it took me to an apple logo, and nothing happened after that. Help me with some helpful reply, my laptop is lenovo g50-80 intel i5, 4GB, 2GB, 1 TB. Amd

My email id is :- [email protected]

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 109
I created a bootable usb with unibeast for el capitan, when is tried to start boot i switched on my laptop and then i moved to clover menu, there i selected external drive to boot mac os x and then it took me to an apple logo, and nothing happened after that. Help me with some helpful reply, my laptop is lenovo g50-80 intel i5, 4GB, 2GB, 1 TB. Amd

This guide does not use Unbeast. Also it is not for your laptop. I assume G50-80 is next gen, likely Broadwell, not Haswell.

--

Follow the Clover guide linked from the FAQ.

http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

Pay attention the Broadwell info in the FAQ. It is important.

I tried all the things but not working i recreated bootable media but not after starting pc when i m trying to start booting, an apple logo is coming and after 2-3 seconds a stop symbol Is showing, nothing else happening

If possible then join me on a videocall either face time or other

Just drop me a mail I'll give you my contact info

I tried all the things but not working i recreated bootable media but not after starting pc when i m trying to start booting, an apple logo is coming and after 2-3 seconds a stop symbol Is showing, nothing else happening
This guide is for Haswell G50-70/G40-70 laptops, your posts here are off-topic.
Follow Clover guide linked from FAQ: [FAQ] READ FIRST! Laptop Frequent Questions

Your posts here are off-topic. Open a separate thread.

I thought i have some problem in bootable media of EL capitan so that why i recreated it, this time with sierra but then too having the same issue, i guess its some kernal issue..!! How to get rid of it. I just dont want to be stucked on stop symbol, i really want to experience mac os x find the attachment 1is in verbose mode and second one is in safe mode..!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 144
I thought i have some problem in bootable media of EL capitan so that why i recreated it, this time with sierra but then too having the same issue, i guess its some kernal issue..!! How to get rid of it. I just dont want to be stucked on stop symbol, i really want to experience mac os x find the attachment 1is in verbose mode and second one is in safe mode..!!

Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting".
http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

Hello @the-braveknight, did you get RTS5129 USB Card Reader working?
No... I could never get it to be recognized as a USB card reader, so I decided to disable its USB port to save power. You can enable it and experiment. It's located at port HS04.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back