Contribute
Register

[Guide] Intel Skylake NUC6 (and Skull Canyon) using Clover UEFI (NUC6i5SYK, NUC6i7KYK, etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for analyzing. So a reinstall of the kext will work? For NUC which networking kext is better? Will others like Realtek etc work?

Thanks Rehabman.

It is probably a bug in RealtekRTL8111.kext. At least for me, the KP is extremely rare. I haven't had one for months.

You could always try installing Mieze's latest build and if you get it to repeat, report the kernel logs and KP data to her.

Last edited:
Dear RehabMan thanks for everyhing you do in this community. Coutsey to your comprehensive guide, I was able to install and use hackintosh many times without a problem. But since last week I ran into problem and sound output lost completely. I followed the section about sound problems in post 1, but every time I issue the command for rebuilding the cache , I recieve the same error "kext with invalid signatured" as you can see in the last output screen . I don't think I messed anything since the fresh installation which worked perfectly and I installed minor updates without issues after that. The only thing I did was updating the kexts using downloads.sh and install_downloads.sh
what should I do?
I really appreciate your help.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-07-18 at 1.36.44 AM.zip
    161.9 KB · Views: 195
  • Ali’s iMac.zip
    452.4 KB · Views: 193
  • CLOVER.zip
    1.9 MB · Views: 201
  • RehabMan.zip
    47.2 KB · Views: 193
  • Screen Shot 2018-07-18 at 1.32.50 AM.zip
    81.4 KB · Views: 192
  • Screen Shot 2018-07-18 at 1.36.44 AM.zip
    161.9 KB · Views: 198
Dear RehabMan thanks for everyhing you do in this community. Coutsey to your comprehensive guide, I was able to install and use hackintosh many times without a problem. But since last week I ran into problem and sound output lost completely. I followed the section about sound problems in post 1, but every time I issue the command for rebuilding the cache , I recieve the same error "kext with invalid signatured" as you can see in the last output screen . I don't think I messed anything since the fresh installation which worked perfectly and I installed minor updates without issues after that. The only thing I did was updating the kexts using downloads.sh and install_downloads.sh
what should I do?
I really appreciate your help.

Your config.plist is wrong.
Read post #1, "Final config.plist".

Looking at the main post for the latest upgrade I see a lot of references to Clover Clover r4586. Does (or do you recommend) Clover be updated before running the OS patch? It also looks like the newest version of Clover solves the need to copy the apsf.efi file and now handles it automatically?

I ask because looking at your repository it appears the latest fork is from April at r4444 which is what I am using right now.

Looking at the main post for the latest upgrade I see a lot of references to Clover Clover r4586. Does (or do you recommend) Clover be updated before running the OS patch? It also looks like the newest version of Clover solves the need to copy the apsf.efi file and now handles it automatically?

I ask because looking at your repository it appears the latest fork is from April at r4444 which is what I am using right now.

RehabMan Clover r4444 is the recommended version of Clover for this guide.
I will be updating Clover closer to (or after) Mojave release.

Thanks. So no issues using the r4444 version with the latest upgrade?

None reported.

I use a more recent version of Clover as I am constantly testing future RehabMan Clover builds (but no plan to update until closer to Mojave release as there is no need for a newer Clover for earlier macOS/OS X).

None reported.

I use a more recent version of Clover as I am constantly testing future RehabMan Clover builds (but no plan to update until closer to Mojave release as there is no need for a newer Clover for earlier macOS/OS X).

Hi Rehabman,

Seems like you are running beta version of macOS Mojave. Maybe i can run it as well. Can the existing guide be used?

Hi Rehabman,

Seems like you are running beta version of macOS Mojave. Maybe i can run it as well. Can the existing guide be used?

I have it running on my NUC6i7KYK.
The current guide is not perfect (as I haven't adopted WhateverGreen.kext for framebuffer patching yet), but it works.
YMMV.

I have it running on my NUC6i7KYK.
The current guide is not perfect (as I haven't adopted WhateverGreen.kext for framebuffer patching yet), but it works.
YMMV.
Alright. The reason I asked is that despite trying the guide here I am unable to get pass the installation. Perhaps you can tell me what to do and I can test out certain things for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back