Contribute
Register

[Guide] Intel NUC7/NUC8 using Clover UEFI (NUC7i7Bxx,NUC8i7Bxx,etc)

OK, then maybe I have less of a handle than I thought :(. I looked through these files, and there is definite verbiage regarding graphics drivers. Also, when I remove these files from ACPI/patched folder, the acceleration is lost.

I've enclosed the two files here. Guidance appreciated as always!
@Cyberdude I spent a little more time with the files you uploaded. I think you may have another issue, it appears Rehabman's accounts for HS08 port which is where you have the Broadcom adapter. See the screen shot below, generally it was thought those internal headers were on HS10 or HS11 which were not included. Honestly I'm not exactly sure how to proceed, out of curiosity can you post your config.plist/? Remove serial numbers if you are concerned.

. SSDT Screen Shot.png

Okay, I understand what you are asking now. Its abbreviated as you mention but for me its just a cosmetic issue being sleep/wake works perfectly. If you feel like tinkering there is more information here:

View attachment 455221

Okay.thanks My is the same. By the way on PCI Intel 300 Series System Management Bus Driver Installed NO Can you help me out here..thanks..Buddy

Okay.thanks My is the same. By the way on PCI Intel 300 Series System Management Bus Driver Installed NO Can you help me out here..thanks..Buddy
Please explain further what you are asking? Is something on your NUC not functioning properly?

Please explain further what you are asking? Is something on your NUC not functioning properly?

Hi.Buddy I see in my system report Under Hardware and PCI Card in your Intel 300 Series System Management Bus Driver Installed NO I apologize I hope you understand what I'm trying to say Under about this Mac SYSTEM REPORT HARDWARE PCI CARD Intel 300 Series System Management Bus Driver No... Thanks....

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-03-19 at 9.20.43 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-03-19 at 9.20.43 AM.png
    15.6 MB · Views: 65
Hi.Buddy I see in my system report Under Hardware and PCI Card in your Intel 300 Series System Management Bus Driver Installed NO I apologize I hope you understand what I'm trying to say Under about this Mac SYSTEM REPORT HARDWARE PCI CARD Intel 300 Series System Management Bus Driver No... Thanks....
Okay, is that causing a problem? Is there something not working correctly?

@Cyberdude I spent a little more time with the files you uploaded. I think you may have another issue, it appears Rehabman's accounts for HS08 port which is where you have the Broadcom adapter. See the screen shot below, generally it was thought those internal headers were on HS10 or HS11 which were not included. Honestly I'm not exactly sure how to proceed, out of curiosity can you post your config.plist/? Remove serial numbers if you are concerned.

.View attachment 455282
here ya go. I have restarted the process of getting the latest lilu/WEG and USB ports working properly. This plist is the current state. I believe I have DSDT patches that need to be deactivated, but simply haven't gotten there yet.

EDIT: It seems to be getting more interesting. The CPU is a Kaby Lake, but the graphics are UHD 620. When I go through the idiots guide to lilu and its plugins, it suggests spoofing the video device, however, there is no combination that gives me access to the proper graphics ID. I would need to change the CPU architecture to Coffe Lake to get the proper IGPU ID.

Attachments

• config.plist
    7.8 KB · Views: 75
Last edited:
Okay, is that causing a problem? Is there something not working correctly?

No, I was just curious about that On your machine does it say the same.. Thanks again buddy... By the way is there a driver for that.. Thanks.... Do you think I should remove it

I thought that was what you asking, thanks for clarifying. Again, is your computer functioning correctly? Except for the "NO" in the system report what is the performance issue? I'm pretty sure I can change it but if its only a cosmetic issue then I'm not sure why I would.

SIDECAR WORKING NICELY WITH IPAD 12.9"

Hi Leesureone, I'm using your EFI folder for Catalina and SIDECAR WORKS with not tinkering. All I did was plug in the ipad to my NUC8 using front USB.

One thing I had to do. As ITUNES is gone I had to go to Finder and click on my device and click TRUST.

Once that was done I could choose my Ipad in the drop down box. Screenshots attached for you.
Hi,
Can you please share which EFI folder are you using? I can see the sidecar option in the settings but there is no device after I plug in my iPad.

Thank you.

Hi,
Can you please share which EFI folder are you using? I can see the sidecar option in the settings but there is no device after I plug in my iPad.

Thank you.
Please update your signature to include the model number of your NUC so we can help.

Back