Contribute
Register

[Guide] Intel NUC7/NUC8 using Clover UEFI (NUC7i7Bxx,NUC8i7Bxx,etc)

Hi, all!
It works pretty well!
I need Bluetooth for my mouse and keyboard. What dongle can you recommend to me that works well and is not very expensive?
I've tried a couple of dongle I have at home but none of them work.

Thanks!

Hi, all!
It works pretty well!
I need Bluetooth for my mouse and keyboard. What dongle can you recommend to me that works well and is not very expensive?
I've tried a couple of dongle I have at home but none of them work.

Thanks!

I bought this Bluetooth Adapter (https://www.amazon.de/dp/B007MKMJGO/?tag=tonymacx8603-21) a couple of days ago. Worked out of the box. I use the Apple wireless keyboard and Magic Mouse with it.

Greetings
Schlotterp

Does the in-bluetooth work fine reliably on the NUC7i3BNH for devices like keyboard/mouse?

Does the in-bluetooth work fine reliably on the NUC7i3BNH for devices like keyboard/mouse?

When you mean with „In-Bluetooth“ the Intel one, then no. The build-in BT (and also WiFi) don’t work. You have to use USB Dongles or cards.

Greetings
schlotterp

When you mean with „In-Bluetooth“ the Intel one, then no. The build-in BT (and also WiFi) don’t work. You have to use USB Dongles or cards.

Greetings
schlotterp
mine works sometimes. sometimes when I boot in it works, other times it doesn't....I think it's working just something needs to be adjust in boot-up process.

Greetings
schlotterp
I want to report back that mine works pretty reliably. I can send/receive files and I also tried connecting a bluetooth keyboard and it works nicely.

I want to report back that mine works pretty reliably. I can send/receive files and I also tried connecting a bluetooth keyboard and it works nicely.

How did you get the internal Intel WiFi and BT to work under MacOS? Which drivers do you use? AFAIK it shouldn’t work because of missing drivers (that’s what I think that I’ve learned by reading this thread).

Greetings
schlotterp

Please report how you got BT working ? what model NUC do you have? Rehabman any ideas?

I just got NUC8i7BEH and followed this guide.
But it doesn't continue to boot into macOS after install process.
It keeps rebooting when I boot into installed macOS on my SSD.
There is no issue at all while installing macOS.

I believe it is "Execute Disable Bit", as I can't find this setting on my BIOS.
Does anyone know where this setting located on NUC8i7BEH's BIOS ?

My device is NUC8i7BEH with BIOS version 056.

You failed to attach any problem reporting files.
Read post #1.

Back