Contribute
Register

[Guide] Intel NUC7/NUC8 using Clover UEFI (NUC7i7Bxx,NUC8i7Bxx,etc)

You can follow the original guide to create the install media but that's it. You can also use Unibeast instead which is a little easier. Then just substitute my EFI folder for the one on the USB drive, if it fails to load see the second link to downlaod the SSDT to add to the ACPI/patched folder. After install do the same thing on the hard drive.
If I use unibeast, will I get a stable hackintosh that I can upgrade easily to newer versions of MacOS when they come out?

If I use unibeast, will I get a stable hackintosh that I can upgrade easily to newer versions of MacOS when they come out?
The end product is the same, just a different way to create the install media.

Hi I Have Nuc8i7beh and i'm using your open core At boot i have a black screen can you help Everything works great It would be nice if you could make a complete identical with bios iMac Pro thank.
The answer to getting rid of the blank boot screen is likely below, spent hours over the last couple of days working on a different project so I'm not having a lot of spare time to test.

The answer to getting rid of the blank boot screen is likely below, spent hours over the last couple of days working on a different project so I'm not having a lot of spare time to test.
@Leesureone Thank you.
The same problem was encountered and investigated on HP8300, but it could be solved by making the following settings in the GUI.
GUI_add.png

So what you're saying is create install media with unibeast, follow the original guide, but tweak it to fit with this post? https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...bxx-nuc8i7bxx-etc.261711/page-90#post-1968320

P.S. Sorry if I seem kindof clueless... I actually am. This is gonna be my first hackintosh
No, do not follow the original guide in any form, do not download from Rehabman's Github page and try to run his terminal scripts. Its outdated due to changes to OS X and Intel bios updates and your NUC will not boot. @spottsy wrote a more comprehensive guide here using my uploaded EFI folder. See here and please read the post carefully before posting anymore questions.

#1,582

Back