Contribute
Register

[GUIDE] Intel HD Graphics 5500 on OS X Yosemite 10.10.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
0x16260006 usually works better than 0x16160002. You can try both and compare.

There is Broadwell SMBIOS links/info in the FAQ.

I don't know the state of Clover Configurator with regard to Broadwell SMBIOS data. You could also look there (at the latest version).

You can always use a Haswell SMBIOS to start out.
Is this the correct config.plist?View attachment config.plist

Not if you've already set DVMT-prealloc as required.

It's 128 mb. Also I cannot find a copy of my bios on the internet. I went on hps website but I've seen that it's an exe file. I extracted it and found that there were 3 files with the same extension of the bios I had to patch. What should I do?

Not if you've already set DVMT-prealloc as required.

Is it fine if I don't change DVTM memory and just patch the framebuffer? Because it looks like a lot of trouble and work

Is it fine if I don't change DVTM memory and just patch the framebuffer? Because it looks like a lot of trouble and work

You can try it that way. The patch is already there but disabled (so just enable it).

But some are reporting problems without setting DVMT-prealloc, which is not surprising when you suppress an assertion.

You can try it that way. The patch is already there but disabled (so just enable it).

But some are reporting problems without setting DVMT-prealloc, which is not surprising when you suppress an assertion.

OK I will try to get it booting and let you know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back