Contribute
Register

Guide: Intel DP67DE Installation Steps

Status
Not open for further replies.
raketa said:
AdiRMG said:
Nice guide, but please tell me where can i get the patched DSDT.

It's is in my UniBeast post to install Lion 10.7 as follows:

viewtopic.php?f=168&t=38197

Thanks. After i asked the question here i found your lion guide.
One question still remains, how do you make sleep and wake up work on lion?

I managed to install the snow leopard 10.6.8, everything is ok. The only problem that I can`t watch any youtube videos. I think that this is happening because my GTX 560 Ti is no being recognized, somebody have any solution?

I already updated my multibeast to the latest version

AdiRMG said:
raketa said:
AdiRMG said:
Nice guide, but please tell me where can i get the patched DSDT.

It's is in my UniBeast post to install Lion 10.7 as follows:

viewtopic.php?f=168&t=38197

Thanks. After i asked the question here i found your lion guide.
One question still remains, how do you make sleep and wake up work on lion?

That is still one of my problems as well, although not a big deal for me. Additionally my system locks "very rarely" with the mouse still being able to move but I cannot click on anything. Let me know if you find a solution for the sleep and wake.

raketa,
Have you by any chance installed Mountain Lion on your DP67DE? Did you use the same DSDT for both Snow Leopard and Lion?

raketa,
Have you by any chance installed Mountain Lion on your DP67DE? Did you use the same DSDT for both Snow Leopard and Lion?

I've used it for ML and Mavericks.

After fighting through several installs and crashes I found that I did not need the DSDT as long as I used EasyBeast, with the Audio, Network and USB 3.0 drivers.

Hello.. I am a newbie here... I have pretty much the same config here Intel DP67DE. Would love to know if Mountain Lion works on this Motherboard.

Help is much appreciated

Keerthy

I'm planning on putting together a build with a DP67DE. Just wondering if the process would be the same now if I were to install Mavericks/Yosemite or if there's an easier way to do it.

I've only done one build with the most hackintosh-friendly parts. Hoping someone could enlighten me about any hiccups I might run into if possible. Gonna be using a 2500k and running graphics off the mobo, possibly adding a card later on. Any other suggestions? Thanks for the help!

Can you provide the dsdt file for download?

what version of OSx are you running currently with this motherboard? Trying to to install el captain with no success. Getting nano error

Thanks,
Tim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back