Contribute
Register

[Guide] HP ProBook/EliteBook/Zbook using Clover UEFI hotpatch

Status
Not open for further replies.
no, it shouldn't say anything in config.plist regarding "why gitub"

did you download the zip from the laptop guide with all the config.plist's?

no I downloaded the single .plist from the list with right button "save target file as". indeed it has problems btw... takes ages to open and when it opens show something strange on top as said earlier. will try redownloading the whole zip and then getting just the one I need thanks for the hint!

hi excuse but would like to be sure before buying... in this guide, for 2570p and wifi only, is suggested also bcm43224. a guy from another thread got a BCM43224HMS working. i found this one: bcm943224HMPx... numbers and last letters just a little different.. so I am not sure.. will this work can you confirm kindly please?

tia!

no I downloaded the single .plist from the list with right button "save target file as".

You're not downloading the correct file. Read the guide carefully.

hi excuse but would like to be sure before buying... in this guide, for 2570p and wifi only, is suggested also bcm43224. a guy from another thread got a BCM43224HMS working. i found this one: bcm943224HMPx... numbers and last letters just a little different.. so I am not sure.. will this work can you confirm kindly please?

tia!

View attachment 391657

Your profile has no laptop hardware details.
Please fix as per FAQ:

Your profile has no laptop hardware details.
Please fix as per FAQ:

i think i fixed profile sir, cpu info not very specific maybe but i don't think is so important atm for the wifi question... tia!

Here is my latest Reporting files. Same as before can't wake from sleep everything else works including built in and external display sleep.

Reporting files removed to update on later post

Last edited:

tia!

View attachment 391657

up! please

tia!

View attachment 391657
i think i fixed profile sir, cpu info not very specific maybe but i don't think is so important atm for the wifi question... tia!

As written in post #1, there is no WiFi whitelist implemented in your laptop BIOS.
Any macOS compatible WiFi card will work with it.

Here is my latest Reporting files. Same as before can't wake from sleep everything else works including built in and external display sleep.

You forgot to disable hibernation.
Read post #1 for details.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back