i7-6700HQ / HM170
Graphics
HD 530 1920 x 1080
Mac
iMac
Mobile Phone
iOS
Thanks for answering.
It is what I try, but when I try to open the file with MaciASL it always gives me the same error:
make sure you are using the version from here:

Motherboard
HP Probook 840 G4-Clover
CPU
i5-7300U
Graphics
HD 620
Mobile Phone
iOS
make sure you are using the version from here:

Thank you, I downloaded that version and it still gives me the same error. Could you please convert the file?

Attachments

Feartech

Motherboard
Asus N752VX-OpenCore
CPU
i7-6700HQ / HM170
Graphics
HD 530 1920 x 1080
Mac
iMac
Mobile Phone
iOS
Thank you, I downloaded that version and it still gives me the same error. Could you please convert the file?
you need to run the scripts from post 1

Motherboard
HP Probook 840 G4-Clover
CPU
i5-7300U
Graphics
HD 620
Mobile Phone
iOS
Nothing, I don't get it, I give up. Thank you anyway.

Motherboard
Elitebk 840 G1
CPU
i5-4310U
Graphics
HD 4400, 1600x900
Mobile Phone
Android
Thanks for answering. The truth is that the laptop works perfectly, although I tried to refine it as much as possible to try to get the best performance. And I would like to receive an answer to the question I have regarding the file "SSDT-USB-8x0-G3.asl", which is located in the folder "/Projects/probook.git/hotpatch/".
I understand that it is an exclusive SSDT for the USB of this laptop, but having an asl extension, I don't know if it is already integrated into any other file or I have to compile it or do something with it in order to install it.

Sorry for the ignorance. Thank you.
For best performance on processor / gpu side, undervolt with voltageshift

Motherboard
HP Elitebook 2560p
CPU
i5-2410M
Graphics
HD 3000, 1366x768
Mac
iMac, MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
Android
I'm running on Mojave 10.14.5 on an ELITEBOOK 2560p 4gb ram.
I used dosdude's mojave patcher for the HD 3000 patch. and did the rehabman hotpatch for acpi and ssdt patch.

I am experiencing hard freezes(only mouse pointer moves the screen is frozen and i have to hold my power button to reboot) and artifacts. and Shorter battery life.
every other thing works:
USB
AUDIO
BLUETOOTH
SLEEP
BACKLIGHT
ETHERNET.
i use usb tethering my wifi is intel.:problem:
Can someone take a look at my PR files please?
Maybe I did it the wrong way.

Attachments

Motherboard
Elitebk 840 G1
CPU
i5-4310U
Graphics
HD 4400, 1600x900
Mobile Phone
Android
I'm running on Mojave 10.14.5 on an ELITEBOOK 2560p 4gb ram.
I used dosdude's mojave patcher for the HD 3000 patch. and did the rehabman hotpatch for acpi and ssdt patch.

I am experiencing hard freezes(only mouse pointer moves the screen is frozen and i have to hold my power button to reboot) and artifacts. and Shorter battery life.
It is known that sandy bridge igpu need at least 8gb of ram to work on hackintosh , probably related to automatic dmvt memory . Artifacts and graphic hang-ups are expected with 4gb . For battery life make sure you generated ssdt with script so the frequency scalign work : you can use intel power gadget to check.

Motherboard
HP Elitebook 2560p
CPU
i5-2410M
Graphics
HD 3000, 1366x768
Mac
iMac, MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
Android
It is known that sandy bridge igpu need at least 8gb of ram to work on hackintosh , probably related to automatic dmvt memory . Artifacts and graphic hang-ups are expected with 4gb . For battery life make sure you generated ssdt with script so the frequency scalign work : you can use intel power gadget to check.
Thanks, I will definitely get 8gb ,
I used ssdtPRGen.sh script by Pike R. Alpha: https://github.com/Piker-Alpha/ssdtPRGen.sh for ssdt . And I have the proper files for power management.

Motherboard
HP Probook 840 G4-Clover
CPU
i5-7300U
Graphics
HD 620
Mobile Phone
iOS
Good afternoon, I have a problem with the auto sleep of my 840 G3 and I don't know how to solve it, in preferences / Energy saver, until I press on the scroll bar, as if I was going to change the time until the screen turned off, no works. If I don't do that after restarting the computer, the screen never turns off or goes to sleep.

Thank you!!

Edit:

I have observed that if I have the power supply on, the autosleep does work, but if it is only with a battery it does not work, nor does it reduce the screen brightness when removing the power supply. If while on battery, I enter power saver, and I give the mouse to the bar that moves the time off / standby, then the screen reduces the brightness and the power supply begins to work

Last edited: