Contribute
Register

[Guide] HP ProBook/EliteBook/Zbook using Clover UEFI hotpatch

Status
Not open for further replies.
After update config.plist and run ./install_downloads.sh again, i have a problem with my headphone jack that old versions don't. Sometimes headphone jack doesn't work, sometimes laptop speaker not working when headphones unplugged.
My laptop: Zbook 15 G1 i7-4900MQ
maOS 10.12.6
Please check everything in my attached file, thank you for your hard work!

Attachments

• debug_29033.zip
    2.5 MB · Views: 191
Last edited:
any solution to deal with bios lock elitebook840g3?

Whats the best smbios for the Probook 430 G5? Right now, mine is set to MacBookPro14,1

Hi RehabMan I followed the instructions top to bottom for my build on my HP450 G1 (Haswell) and i still dont have audio. I booted without caches and ran the terminal command rebuilding my kext caches. everything else works 100% fine just no audio

Hello Rehabman,

I am just about to start installing High Sierra on my probe 4540s using this guide, but I want my machine to be dual bootable with windows 10, could you please point me in the right direction to do so and maybe even a triple boot with Linux?

Thank you in advance.

Whats the best smbios for the Probook 430 G5? Right now, mine is set to MacBookPro14,1
MacBookPro14,1 would be fine for a kabylake system

you could try checking out everymac.com for some ideas

After update config.plist and run ./install_downloads.sh again, i have a problem with my headphone jack that old versions don't. Sometimes headphone jack doesn't work, sometimes laptop speaker not working when headphones unplugged.
My laptop: Zbook 15 G1 i7-4900MQ
maOS 10.12.6
Please check everything in my attached file, thank you for your hard work!

You might look into ALCPlugFix.

Hi RehabMan I followed the instructions top to bottom for my build on my HP450 G1 (Haswell) and i still dont have audio. I booted without caches and ran the terminal command rebuilding my kext caches. everything else works 100% fine just no audio

And yet you fail to attach PR files...

No "Problem Reporting" files attached.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/
Use the gen_debug.sh tool mentioned in the FAQ, that way it is less likely you'll omit something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back