Graphics: HD 4600 , 1920 x 1080
why do you need to use DSDT? the guide uses hotpatching method

hi
Mobo: HP PROBOOK 650 G1
CPU: i5-4200M/HM87

DisplaypPort don't word eny hellp ? thank you

No "Problem Reporting" files attached.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/
Use the gen_debug.sh tool mentioned in the FAQ, that way it is less likely you'll omit something.

hi I don't know what to do here

Mobo: HP PROBOOK 650 G1
CPU: i5-4200M/HM87

This guide uses hotpatch. No need to compile DSDT.
Read post #1 and follow as written.

hi,
i've updated repo, and install again config.plist and ssdt but nothing change, i send to you report and photo of external monitor. It's like aspect ratio is not correct. For example dock is "cutted"

The files you attached prove you forgot to update your config.plist.

Your config.plist is wrong.
Read guide, "Choosing a config.plist" carefully:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/

Hint: there is only one plist with '520' in the name.
Hello RehabMan,
As you suggested, with my HP Probook 450 G3, I get the file "config_HD515_520_530_540.plist" and modify it (using XCode). However, I still can't boot to High Sierra setup - the boot process stucks at Apple logo (around 65%).

Please help me fix the bug!

Thank you very much!

Attachments

• IMG_1938.JPG
    IMG_1938.JPG
    3.2 MB · Views: 94
  • Archive.zip
    1.9 MB · Views: 75
Hello RehabMan,
As you suggested, with my HP Probook 450 G3, I get the file "config_HD515_520_530_540.plist" and modify it (using XCode). However, I still can't boot to High Sierra setup - the boot process stucks at Apple logo (around 65%).

Please help me fix the bug!

Thank you very much!

Your verbose boot photo is normal.
Be patient. Booting the installer from USB is not quick.

Also, please note that the guide recommends AptioMemoryFix.efi over OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi+EmuVariableUefi-64.efi.

Also, your preboot.log proves you didn't follow the guide (no 'install_osx' partition on the USB).
Please follow exactly as written:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/

Make sure:
- BIOS settings are correct as per post #1 (this guide)
- USB2 stick is used (as per main Clover laptop guide)
- try all USB ports
- give plenty of time for the installer to boot
- best to use AptioMemoryFix.efi when possible

The files you attached prove you forgot to update your config.plist.
I'm sure that i've replace config.plist because i've change resolution, theme, reinsert abm_firstpolldelay etc.. there is a way to download manually? Shure that repo is updated?
Thanks

Your verbose boot photo is normal.
Be patient. Booting the installer from USB is not quick.

Also, please note that the guide recommends AptioMemoryFix.efi over OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi+EmuVariableUefi-64.efi.

Also, your preboot.log proves you didn't follow the guide (no 'install_osx' partition on the USB).
Please follow exactly as written:

Make sure:
- BIOS settings are correct as per post #1 (this guide)
- USB2 stick is used (as per main Clover laptop guide)
- try all USB ports
- give plenty of time for the installer to boot
- best to use AptioMemoryFix.efi when possible

Hello RehabMan,
I do all things as you suggested: using AptioMemoryFix.efi instead of OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi + EmuVariableUefi-64.efi, recheck my BIOS settings, try another USB ports. But I have no change! The boot processs still stucks at the Apple logo. In another try, I use verbose mode, the boot process ends with abnormal code (as in the attached photo).

Please give me a help! Thank you very much!

Attachments

• Archive.zip
    1.9 MB · Views: 66
  • IMG_1951.JPG
    IMG_1951.JPG
    3.4 MB · Views: 125
@RehabMan I am sorry to say but your method did not worked for me, i have tried 15 to 20 time to install mac wiith your method, every time i failed to succeed, first i thought i forgot some thing during installation or post installation but today i focus in it i installed with the help of instruction you have provided but failed as before, three problems were there i was facing.

1. battery manager.
2. brightness control.
3. audio.

i did not succeed even for a single problem, more over when i restart the laptop to check the changes display goes plain and ugly and transparency goes to white, before the reboot display was very clear and transparent same as compare to macintosh.
my suggestion is to recheck this method so that the users who have same laptop like me can save their time.

I'm sure that i've replace config.plist because i've change resolution, theme, reinsert abm_firstpolldelay etc.. there is a way to download manually? Shure that repo is updated?
Thanks

Don't forget to run ./build.sh as per guide to rebuild the files at config/*

If you still think there is an issue, you must provide PR files (both with 0x59160000 and with 0x591b0000).
I think I have the required patch for 0x591b0000, but it would be more obvious with PR files...
If there is something wrong in the repo, it is hard to see without seeing both working/not working PR files.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back