Contribute
Register

[Guide] HP ProBook/EliteBook/Zbook using Clover UEFI hotpatch

Status
Not open for further replies.
For second monitor i've full hd tv and set 1080p resolution in mac->settings->display.
But image on second monitor not seems HD because word are difficult to read. I don't know how to explain well. like shelled.

No idea what you mean...
You might need to experiment with your TV settings.
Note also that you haven't patched the connector-type for HDMI (your ioreg shows connector-type=DP <00 04 00 00> instead of HDMI <00 08 00 00>. Is it changing when you plug in the TV?

Also, please test your USB type-C port and the HDMI port.
I'd like to know which port can be swapped out for the 0105 in 0x591b0000.
Since 0x591b0000 has only 0204/0306, not 0105 and 0x59160000 has only 0105/0204, not 0306...

For wi-fi can you send me some link to buy it or can i send to you or write here some ebay link to be shure that i'm buying the correct model?

WiFi hardware recommendations are in the FAQ and in post #1 this guide.

https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

Last edited:
cd ~/Projects/probook.git
./download.sh
./install_downloads.sh

when i run this command, every files downloaded but at the time of installation error occur for every kextx that "No such a file or directory" i think this command does not place the files to the correct directory.

when i run this command, every files downloaded but at the time of installation error occur for every kextx that "No such a file or directory" i think this command does not place the files to the correct directory.

It means you forgot to install Clover to the HDD/SSD before beginning post install steps from post #1.
Installing Clover is part of the main guide therefore something that should have been done prior to running those commands.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/

Read carefully.

With this ig-platform-id video and audio output work well!

BTW, I see why the HDMI was not working with 0x591b0000. Problem in 'makefile' caused config_Kabylake.plist KextsToPatch to not be merged. Fixed in current repo content... you may want to update and go back to 0x591b0000.

./ssdtPRGen.sh

i am on broadwell processor, in your instruction,you said do not have to run this command, my Question is i only need to skip this command or all the command that contain SSTD patches?

more over if i have run this command that was not appropriate for my broadwell CPU then how can i revert all the commands that i have run?

i am on broadwell processor, in your instruction,you said do not have to run this command, my Question is i only need to skip this command or all the command that contain SSTD patches?

more over if i have run this command that was not appropriate for my broadwell CPU then how can i revert all the commands that i have run?

Read post #1.

BTW, I see why the HDMI was not working with 0x591b0000. Problem in 'makefile' caused config_Kabylake.plist KextsToPatch to not be merged. Fixed in current repo content... you may want to update and go back to 0x591b0000.
Confirm that with new repo file work without fix. There is a guide ti patch connector type? Thanks

Hi,
I use this guide to create installer for High Sierra on my HP Probook 450 G3. However, installing process is freezing at Apple logo (about 67%). Please give me direction.

Thanks a lot!

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    1.9 MB · Views: 72
  • 20180327_122200-.jpg
    20180327_122200-.jpg
    5.6 MB · Views: 79
Hi,
I use this guide to create installer for High Sierra on my HP Probook 450 G3. However, installing process is freezing at Apple logo (about 67%). Please give me direction.

Thanks a lot!

"Problem Reporting" files are incomplete (no verbose boot photo).
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

Also, your profile is missing important details (screen resolution). Please fix as per FAQ.

hi
Mobo: HP PROBOOK 650 G1
CPU: i5-4200M/HM87
Graphics: HD 4600 , 1920 x 1080

DisplaypPort don't word eny hellp ? thank you

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back